5 Tips For Choosing The Best Turmeric Supplement
Herbal expert explains how to get the best value for your mooney when buying turmeric and curcumin
Herbal expert Neil Wilks from supplement company Earthstream Herbs, gives these tips to help people choose the best turmeric supplement:
1. Turmeric's active ingredient is Curcumin. Always choose a turmeric supplement which includes standardized curcumin to make sure it contains consistent levels in every capsule. Look for 95% standardized curcumin - this is the highest level of standardization available while still maintaining stability.
2. Many brands, especially the cheaper ones, use fillers and binders to 'bulk out' their capsules, which means that it doesn't have the levels of turmeric that it might seem to. Opt for a good quality supplement that doesn't include these kinds of additives.
3. The best turmeric supplements are made from the best quality turmeric roots. Turmeric is native to India, and farmers have been growing it there for generations, so look for a brand that only uses appropriately aged Indian roots.
4. Foreign brands do not always have the same high quality standards as those from the USA, so make sure the turmeric supplement comes from an FDA compliant, GMP certified facility. This will ensure that strict quality control and purity checks have been carried out.
5. If possible, look for a product that offers a full money-back guarantee - this shows that the company stands behind its product, and suggest that the quality is very high.
About Earthstream Herbs
Earthstream Herbs is a manufacturer of top quality herbal products, sourced from around the globe. Their range includes a popular Turmeric Curcumin Supplement available on Amazon.com
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.