Kiserena Emphasizes Food Safety Tips For National Food Safety Month
With Food Safety Guiding Principle Changing Globally This Year, Learning the Ways to Stay Safe When Cooking Is Important to Consider This National Food Safety Month According To Experts
"Though you can say that the meats are cooked properly by looking at their color and juices, these methods cannot give you an accurate confirmation that foodborne illness causing bacteria, like Listeria, E. coli and Salmonella, have been destroyed," said Mr. Cheng, Kiserena spokesperson.
Foodborne illnesses are an increasing problem in the U.S., with one in six Americans turning out to be sick from them annually. Out of those, 3,000 die and 128,000 are hospitalized due to foodborne illnesses. These reports are enough to make any person tremble. People could prevent many of these cases if they follow proper food preparation and handling steps.
Kiserena encourages everyone to keep in mind the following food safety CSCC's from the USDA to protect their family:
• Clean foods beside everything that touches foods before and after usage, including hands, knives, cutting boards, etc.
• Separate uncooked meats from other foodstuff to stay away from cross-contamination, and do not replace cooked meats onto the platters that held them raw.
• Cook meats, poultry and eggs well, using a clean food thermometer to measure temperatures.
• Chill any leftovers on time, since bacteria grow rapidly at room temperature.
Kiserena also advises every cook to follow these few tips for safe food preparation:
• Ensure that foods are cooked completely by using a digital food thermometer. There are various types of food thermometer available today, but the digital type is regarded as the most accurate since it provides exact and instant readings of temperature.
• Take the foods away from the heat and put the thermometer into the thickest area of the meat, right towards the middle.
• Ensure that the meat thermometer is not coming close to the bone to avoid false readings, since it heats up more rapidly than the meat.
• When grilling or cooking multiple pieces of poultry, meat, seafood or fish, ensure to check the internal temperature of the thickest pieces since foods can cook unequally.
Kiserena Inc. is dedicated to provide top quality Meat Thermometer and other household items. The company has established itself as a brand known for a commitment to thoughtful, top-quality and intuitively designed products.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.