Mexico Ultrasound Systems Market to 2020
A new report on “Mexico Ultrasound Systems Market Outlook to 2020” added by RnRMarketResearch.com to its store.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Ultrasound Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Researcher uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
• Market size for Ultrasound Systems market categories B/W Ultrasound Systems (Portable Systems (B/W) and Stand Alone Systems (B/W)) and Color Ultrasound Systems (Portable Systems and Stand Alone Systems).
• Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
• 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
• Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Mexico Ultrasound Systems market.
• Key players covered include Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Reasons to buy
• Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
• Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
• What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=158242 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 What Is This Report About? 5
2.2 Ultrasound Systems Market Segmentation 5
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 6
3 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico 7
3.1 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), 2005-2012 7
3.2 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), 2012-2020 9
3.2.1 B/W Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2005-2012 11
3.2.2 Color Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2005-2012 13
3.2.3 B/W Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2012-2020 15
3.2.4 Color Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Revenue ($m), by Segment, 2012-2020 17
3.3 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), 2005-2012 19
3.4 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), 2012-2020 21
3.4.1 B/W Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2005-2012 23
3.4.2 Color Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2005-2012 25
3.4.3 B/W Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2012-2020 27
3.4.4 Color Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Volume (Units), by Segment, 2012-2020 29
3.5 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Average Price ($), 2005-2020 31
3.6 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 33
3.7 Ultrasound Systems Market, Mexico, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2011-2012 34
4 Overview of Key Companies in Mexico, Ultrasound Systems Market 36
4.1 GE Healthcare 36
4.1.1 Company Overview 36
4.2 Siemens Healthcare 36
4.2.1 Company Overview 36
4.3 Philips Healthcare 36
4.3.1 Company Overview 36
4.4 Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation 37
4.4.1 Company Overview 37
4.5 Mindray Medical International Limited 37
4.5.1 Company Overview 37
4.6 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation 37
4.6.1 Company Overview 37
4.7 Hitachi Medical Corporation 38
4.7.1 Company Overview 38
5 Ultrasound Systems Market Pipeline Products 39
6 Appendix 40
6.1 Research Methodology 41
6.1.1 Coverage 41
6.1.2 Secondary Research 41
6.1.3 Primary Research 42
6.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 43
6.1.5 Company Share Analysis 46
6.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 47
6.2 Expert Panel 47
6.3 Researcher Consulting 48
6.4 Contact Us 48
6.5 Disclaimer 48
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=158242 . (Report Price: Single User License – US$2500 and Corporate User Licnese – US$7500)
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
RnR Market Research
Tel: + 1-888-391-5441
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.