Companion Diagnostic Tests Industry in Oncology – Current and Future Players
A new report on “MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology – Current and Future Players” added by RnRMarketResearch.com to its store.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Companion Diagnostic market. The report provides insight into the competitive Companion Diagnostic landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
• Investigation of current and future market competition for Companion Diagnostic
• Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
• Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
• Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
• Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Companion Diagnostic in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
• Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Companion Diagnostic market.
• Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
• Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
• Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
• Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=182780 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 11
2.1 Catalyst 11
2.2 Related Reports 12
3 Competitive Assessment 13
3.1 Overview 13
3.2 Techniques in Use by Currently Marketed Products 13
3.2.1 Immunohistochemistry 13
3.2.2 Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization 13
3.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction 14
3.3 Competitive Analysis 14
3.3.1 Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 14
3.3.2 Colorectal Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 43
3.3.3 Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests 52
3.3.4 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 58
4 Pipeline Products 75
4.1 Overview 75
4.2 Pipeline by Phase of Development 77
4.3 Pipeline Product Profiles 78
4.3.1 Breast Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 78
4.3.2 Colorectal Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 86
4.3.3 Melanoma Companion Diagnostic Tests 92
4.3.4 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Companion Diagnostic Tests 99
5 Current and Future Players 114
5.1 Trends in Corporate Strategy 114
5.1.1 Companion Diagnostics Business Models 114
5.2 Company Profiles 115
5.2.1 Pharmaceutical/Therapy Companies Developing Companion Diagnostic Tests 115
5.2.2 Diagnostics Companies Developing Companion Diagnostic Tests (in Partnership with Pharmaceutical Companies) 169
6 Appendix 252
6.1 Bibliography 252
6.2 Abbreviations 271
6.3 Report Methodology 273
6.3.1 Coverage 273
6.3.2 Secondary Research 274
6.3.3 Forecasting Methodology 274
6.4 Physicians Included in this Study 276
6.5 About the Authors 278
6.5.1 Andrew Thompson, Ph.D., Senior Analyst, In Vitro Diagnostics 278
6.5.2 Derek Archila, MBA, Lead Analyst, Medical Devices 278
6.5.3 Bonnie Bain, PhD, Global Head of Healthcare 279
6.6 Disclaimer 280
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=182780 . (Report Price: Single User License – US$3500 and Corporate User Licnese – US$8300)
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
RnR Market Research
Tel: + 1-888-391-5441
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.