Supreme Flags Offers Recommendations On How To Properly Mount A Flag On A Pole And Announces A Sale
Supreme Flags Provides Consumers With Information On Mounting A Flag And Announces A Back In Stock Sale
For mounting a flag with two grommets on a freestanding, outdoor pole using snap hooks and rope, the company says to do the following:
1. Measure the length between the two grommets and make a note of it, as it will be needed again. This will be the same distance between the snap hooks on the rope.
2. Make a small loop in the rope and push the loop through the eye of the snap hook.
3. Next, pass the loop over the "head" of the snap hook. Pull it until it is tight and taut.
4. Measure down the rope from the snap hook. This measurement will be the same as distance as the grommet measurement taken took in the above steps. This is where to connect the second snap hook. Connect the second snap hook in the same method as the first snap hook.
5. Lastly, connect the two snap hooks to the two grommets on the flag. Then, pull the rope until the flag is raised in the desired position.
"The flag should be raised briskly and lowered slowly and ceremoniously. Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it's illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms. The US flag should be displayed often, but especially on national and state holidays and special occasions," the spokesperson advised.
The Supreme Flags manufactures US and US Veteran flags. The flags are three feet by five feet printed flags that are made from a Poly Cotton material. The US flag is vivid and has a USA Authentication label sewn into the seam of the American flag. "The flag can be used in any area such as your patio, garden, home and business," the spokesperson continued. The flag can also be used as a replacement flag for your flag pole kit and comes equipped with two rust proof brass grommets.
Supreme flags produces US and Veteran flags that are 100% made by Americans. "We take pride in our products, that's why we offer recommendations on how to properly mount your US flag on a flag pole,'' the spokesperson said.
Supreme Flags is a proud American company. "It's important that people know the correct usage and mounting of the US flag," a Supreme Flags spokesperson ended.
About Supreme Flags
Supreme Flags is a family-owned company dedicated to providing quality American Flags that are made in America out of materials from the USA. A portion of their profits is donated to Disabled US Veterans.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.