Vietnamese Construction Industry Growing at CAGR of 11.43% to 2018
A new report on “Construction in Vietnam – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” added by RnRMarketResearch.com to its store.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into Vietnamese construction industry including:
• Vietnamese construction industry’s growth prospects by market, project type and type of construction activity
• Analysis of equipment, material and service costs across each project type within Vietnam
• Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, and the risks and opportunities they present to participants in Vietnamese construction industry
• Analyzing the profiles of the leading operators in Vietnamese construction industry.
• Data highlights of the largest construction projects in Vietnam
The Vietnamese construction industry recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.12% during the review period (2009–2013). However, industry growth slowed from 19.7% in 2011 to 7.0% in 2013, due to a slump in the property market, a banking system characterized by non-performing loans (NPLs) and a sluggish real estate sector. Nevertheless, industry outlook is favorable, due to the government’s focus industrial and residential construction. Expansion in the tourism and retail sectors, coupled with investments in infrastructure projects, will support industry growth. The industry’s output is therefore expected to record a nominal CAGR of 11.43% over the forecast period (2014−2018).
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=205132 .
• The Vietnamese construction industry delivered a strong growth rate during the review period, due to Vietnam’s stable economic conditions and despite a slowdown between 2011 and 2013, due to a slump in the property market. In nominal terms, the total construction value add in Vietnam registered a nominal CAGR of 14.85% during the review period. In an attempt to boost the struggling property market, the central bank and five state-run banks announced a VND70 trillion (US$3.3 billion) loan package in 2014, to allow investors, developers and suppliers to lower prices and cut costs to increase sales. According to the Foreign Investment Agency (FIA), in the first half of 2014, the industry ranked as the second-largest recipient of foreign direct investment (FDI) with total capital of VND10.0 trillion (US$465.4 million); real estate attracted 16 projects and a capital of VND14.9 trillion (US$692.3 million). Government investment strategies for the development of the industrial, tourism and infrastructure categories will also benefit the industry over the forecast period. The industry’s value add is expected to register a forecast-period CAGR of 11.59%.
• The Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) approved a Renewable Energy Development Plan for the Northern Plains and Midlands until 2020. The plan includes energy production of 325.7MW through renewable sources over 2013−2020 and a further 1.2GW over 2020−2030. An investment of VND17.0 billion (US$78.9 billion) is required until 2020 and VND31.6 billion (US$146.8 billion) will be needed for the 2020−2030 period. Such initiatives will boost growth in energy infrastructure construction over the forecast period.
• Vietnam’s rapid economic growth increased its demand for fuel. According to the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), in 2013, the demand for oil products was estimated to be 17 million tons, of which 60% was met by imported oil products. In order to meet the rising demand for fuel and reduce its reliance on imported fuel, the country is focusing on improving its refining capacity. In 2013, Vietnam signed a contract with companies from Japan and Kuwait, to build an oil refinery facility valued at VND189.1 trillion (US$9 billion) in Thanh Hoa province. It is likely to be operational by 2017. Furthermore, in 2014, the government announced a VND581.4 trillion (US$27 billion) refinery project at Binh Dinh province with an annual capacity of 30 million tons. The project will receive investment from the Petroleum Authority of Thailand (PTT), scheduled to start construction in 2016 for commencement in 2020.
• In order to boost the commercial housing market, in 2013 the Ministry of Finance announced a reduction in tax burdens applied to the sale and leasing of apartments and houses. Under this, 50% reduction on VAT was implemented for sale or lease of commercial housing. The new decree came into effect from the end of November 2013 and will lower the VAT from 10% to 5%. Commercial housing units under 70m2, valuing less than VND15 million (US$705) per square meter will qualify for the VAT reduction. The introduction of this new decree will make housing affordable to low-income families and reduce the stock of the unoccupied space. According to the Ministry of Construction (MOC), real estate inventories declined by 20% in the first half of 2013. Over the forecast period, growth in the residential construction market will be driven by an increase in the demand of residential properties.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=205132 . (Report Price: Single User License – US$1950 and Corporate User Licnese – US$3900)
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Vietnam. It provides:
• Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction industry in Vietnam using construction output and value-add methods
• Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, institutional and residential) and by project type
• Breakdown of values within each project type, by type of activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by type of cost (materials, equipment and services)
• Analysis of key construction industry issues, including regulation, cost management, funding and pricing
• Detailed profiles of the leading construction companies in Vietnam
Reasons to buy
• Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
• Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts
• Understand the latest industry and market trends
• Formulate and validate business strategies using Timetric’s critical and actionable insight
• Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures
• Evaluate competitive risk and success factors
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
RnR Market Research
Tel: + 1-888-391-5441
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.