Saybrook Products Announces 6 Valuable Tips When Buying New Oven Mitts And Pot Holders
Americans of all ages love to cook and bake. High quality home keeping items like oven mitts and pot holders are a ‘must-have’ to protect hands from heat and burns. Here’s what to look for when in the market for new oven mitts.
1) Buy 100% Cotton - it's best. Cotton does a much better job at insulating from heat than synthetics, especially those containing nylon. Plus, 100% cotton quilted oven mitts feel nicer when touched.
2) Make sure the oven mitts are thickly padded, especially where the grip is. It's always good to have a thick terry cloth layer, plus a cotton batting layer sewn in between the terry and the outer fabric.
3) Flexibility is important so hot items can be gripped safely. Busy cooks need to have control - a good, secure hold on hot pans and dishes. 100% cotton softens nicely after being washed.
4) Well-made quilted oven mitts stand up to repeated laundering and everyday wear and tear in the kitchen. Quality material and craftsmanship means oven mitts will have a long life.
5) Make sure that oven mitts used in a busy kitchen are easy to get on and take off. There's no time to fuss with a tight-fitting oven mitt. The glove should be just slightly larger than hand-size and have a nice wide opening for easy on-off.
6) Kitchen oven mitts should look good! Oven mitts and pot holders are kitchen basics that get lots of everyday use, often left out on counters or hung in plain sight.
New Jersey-based Saybrook Products has introduced a line of high-quality home keeping basics. Saybrook's 100% cotton quilted oven mitts are now available and are today's high-quality version of the kitchen staple many people remember and love.
‘People are looking for quality in the products they use every day.' says Saybrook Products founder Stephanie LoCicero. ‘Oven mitts need to offer good protection and durability, but they should also be comfortable and look nice, too. Good quality mitts are a little bit of everyday luxury anyone can treat themselves to.'
Noteworthy is Saybrook's 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy. If for any reason a customer is not totally pleased with the product, a new pair will be shipped immediately at no charge.
The company has plans to launch oven mitts in assorted colors and fabrics, as well as pot holders of the same quality material and construction before the 2014 holiday season.
About Saybrook Products
Saybrook Products has created a line of premium quality kitchen textiles, including a line of 100% cotton quilted oven mitts. Dedicated to producing top quality everyday kitchen items, Saybrook's oven mitts are well-crafted using the best materials and will provide years of dependable, comfortable protection for cooks and bakers.
Tel: (973) 641-3672
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.