Whole Vitality Celebrates Its Release Of Complete Vision Health With 30% Off At Amazon.com
Each capsule of Complete Vision Health includes a dozen herbal nutrients and antioxidants scientifically shown to be beneficial for healthy vision support.
But there are many more vitamins and nutrients that contribute to strong vision, each with its own properties and function. The health manufacturer Whole Vitality has combined these beneficial nutrients - organic lutein, bilberry, quercetin along with the antioxidants vitamins C, E and Beta-Carotene – into one effective supplement called Complete Vision Health an eye health vitamin. To help promote its new release, the producer, Whole Vitality, is offering 30% off regular retail price at Amazon.
The nutritional components selected for Whole Vitality's Complete Vision Health include:
* Lutein - helps to support macular (retinal) health. It is a natural carotenoid that helps filter out harmful high-energy light waves, such as some ultraviolet rays in sunlight. It has been observed that lutein is naturally deposited in high quantities in the retina of the eye and studies indicate that high levels of lutein in the eye tissue is associated with better vision, especially in dim light or where glare is a problem.
* Bilberry - is naturally rich in a key bioflavonoid called anthocyanosides. This powerful antioxidant support healthy eye function and can improve bloodflow to the retina. Bilberry jam was a favorite of British WWII pilots to help keep their vision sharp.
* Quercetin - a bioflavonoid that may benefit age-related eye concerns such as macular degeneration, which gradually makes daily sight-related tasks more difficult. Macular degeneration is believed to be primarily caused by oxidation of the macula (retina) over time. As a powerful anti-oxidant, quercetin – found in apples and onions – works to prevent that.
* Beta Carotene - In the body, beta-carotene is changed into vitamin A (retinol). Vitamin A is required for good vision and eye health and is a source of antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals.
* Zinc - is an essential trace mineral important for vision as high levels of the mineral are found in the macula, part of the retina. It enables vitamin A to create a protective pigment in the eyes called melanin.
Complete Vision Health, a vision supplement, is packaged in a sustainable, recycled amber glass bottle to help protect supplement quality, purity and maximum potency. Glass, an all-natural material, is a safe alternative to plastic containers with BPA. It is manufactured in the USA, in an FDA-registered facility and GMP-certified laboratory to the highest standards for quality, potency and purity.
Contains NO: artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean, shellfish or fish.
About Whole Vitality
Established in 2012, Whole Vitality offers consumers with healthy, natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals, such as the best vision supplements. Whole Vitality believes that supplements with whole ingredients are the best foundation for health and disease prevention.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.