Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market to Grow at 60% CAGR by 2020
LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020
With spectrum already allocated, public safety agencies in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the U.S have already begun to operate private LTE networks. Driven by public safety demands, Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market products can now also operate in spectrum bands previously unthinkable, such as the 400 MHz band, which is widely available to public safety agencies worldwide. Moreover, demands for tactical and rapidly deployable broadband solutions have also led vendors to develop private LTE base station products in a variety of innovative form factors such as Cell in a Box (CIAB) or airborne cells.
Research estimates the global spending on private LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020. By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNode Bs) will reach nearly 155,000 globally, following a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide.
Purchase Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=153333.
However it is important to note that the transition to LTE is one of the will be one of the most complex technical changes the public safety communications industry will ever witness and will present challenges in its own right, particularly in the context of global standardization. Furthermore spectrum, regulatory and budgetary issues in certain regions such as Europe will delay large scale private deployments.
Nonetheless, service prioritization partnerships with commercial LTE network carriers will create an ecosystem for operating public safety devices over commercial LTE networks during this transition period. We estimate that public safety LTE device shipments over commercial networks will account for nearly $7 Billion in annual revenue by the end of 2020.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides considering the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, spectrum allocation strategies, industry roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization activities and application ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2011 till 2020. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues as well as device and infrastructure (eNodeB base stations, EPC mobile core, backhaul) shipment and associated revenue forecasts.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=153333.
• Global spending on private LTE infrastructure including base stations (eNodeBs), mobile core (EPC) and backhaul will account for $2 Billion annually by the end of 2020
• By the same time, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNodeBs) will reach nearly 155,000, following a CAGR of nearly 60% between 2014 and 2020, and will serve nearly 4 Million private public safety LTE subscribers worldwide
• As much as 15% of all public safety LTE investments will be military centric tactical deployments by 2020
• Commercial carriers and public safety MVNOs will pocket nearly $7 Billion in public safety LTE service revenues by the end of 2020, following growth at a CAGR of 40% between 2014 and 2020
• A large nationwide deployment such as FirstNet in the U.S. can save up to 40% in TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) over 10-years by opting for a public-private partnership rather than a private only investment
• Business case for public safety LTE and mobile broadband services
• Key benefits of public safety LTE and mobile broadband
• Challenges to public safety LTE adoption
• Public safety agency, network operator and vendor commitments to public safety LTE
• List of private public safety LTE deployments worldwide
• Public safety LTE deployment case studies
• The industry roadmap for the public safety mobile broadband in general and the LTE market in particular
• Public safety LTE deployment and funding models
• Spectrum allocation for public safety LTE
• Public safety LTE applications ecosystem
• Public safety LTE vendor assessment and strategies
• Profiles of over 100 players in the public safety LTE ecosystem
• Public safety LTE standardization
• Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of private and commercial public safety LTE deployments
• Military and tactical LTE deployments
• Public safety LTE base station form factor analysis
• Exclusive interview transcripts from 7 industry players including Airbus, Motorola Solutions and General Dynamics
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
RnR Market Research
Tel: + 1-888-391-5441
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.