Red Rock Organics Launches A New Manuka Honey Cream For Natural Skin Care
Red Rock Organics Brings to the Marketplace High Quality Natural Skin Creams
RedRockOrganics.net is the website for this fabulous skin cream. Relieves chapped skin, dry skin, cracked skin, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, dermatitis, acne and even smooths out wrinkles. All this and naturally. No harsh chemicals, no alcohol, no water, no mineral oil. Completely balanced pH at 5.5 which is your skin's pH. Search on Amazon.com for
The star ingredient is New Zealand-derived Manuka Honey. Globally praised for its powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, this rare honey is highly sought after within the beauty industry, although difficult to source. Red Rock Naturals combine Manuka Honey with other premium quality natural ingredients to deliver a unique skin care product.
Ms. Carr, founder of Red Rock Naturals describes in more detail the composition of this organic product and the benefits it offers for skin care: "We have been working on perfecting our Manuka Honey Skin Cream for some time to ensure that we have the ultimate blend of ingredients. In addition to the potent manuka honey, this cream also contains plant extracts from shea butter, cocoa butter, blue green algae, aloe vera, coconut oil, plumeria, olive oil, hempseed oil, and cehami. This combination of natural organic ingredients helps to sooth troubled skin and fights the visible signs of aging to promote a youthful, flawless complexion."
The Manuka Honey Skin Cream provides a boost of nourishing compounds that penetrate deep into the skin layers to help repair skin cells and remove toxins. Enriched with antioxidants, the cream provides a barrier from oxidative stress, lessening the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
For people that have skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other disorders, this cream will help sooth discomfort and help to improve skin condition.
Of the ingredients, 85% are certified organic, while the remaining 15% comes from high quality natural sources. There are no harmful chemicals such as parabens, mineral oils, or fragrances. This makes the Manuka Honey Skin Cream suitable for people suffering from sensitive skin.
Manuka Honey Skin Cream has a shelf life of one year, although it will last for up to three years if kept in the refrigerator.
About Red Rock Organics
Red Rock Organics is a family business that stands by their natural and organic skin care products. Created in the USA Red Rock Organics has created skin care creams that contain no harmful chemicals, fragrance or mineral oil. The company is dedicated to raising awareness that skin care can be accomplished with no pore clogging oils and chemicals. .
Red Rock Organics
VP for Promotion - MaryKay
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.