EnnoLogic (TM) Announces Release Of The ET650D Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer
Eugene company announces the release of a new dual laser infrared thermometer with specialty features including adjustable emissivity, dual laser targeting, optional back-lighting and auto shut off. The unit provides recording of up to 20 temperature rea
EnnoLogic's new eT650D dual laser infrared thermometer with specialty features including adjustable emissivity, dual laser targeting, optional back-lighting and auto shut off makes its debut in the marketplace after months of rigorous testing. The unit's wide range of specialty features make it useful for automotive diagnostics, home heat and cooling loss analysis, cooking, barbecuing, soap making and many other advanced uses.
The new temperature gun is a non-contact infrared thermometer with a temperature range of -58°F to 1202°F (50°C to 650°C).
The unit comes with a scan feature that includes tracking of high, low, and average temperatures. It allows manual logging of up to 20 temperature readings. In addition, it features audible alarms for high and low temperature limits that can be set by the user.
The dual laser sight provides increased targeting accuracy and the backlight on/off switch makes it easy to use the temp gun in bright and low light conditions.
EnnoLogic (TM) is offering the eT650D with a 9 volt battery and carrying holster included.
Specifications of the eT650D include:
• Wide measurement range of -50°C to 650°C (-58°F TO 1202°F).
• Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F.
• Accurate to ± (1% of reading + 1°C/2°F) or ± 2°C/3.5°F, whichever is greater.
• 10:1 distance to spot size ratio.
• Fast power-up and response time of approximately half a second.
• Dual laser pointer for precise targeting of test area.
• Bright, easy-to-read backlight and large display
• Backlight and dual laser can be turned on or off independently.
• Auto shut off after 7 seconds. All user settings for laser, backlight, °C/°F, and emissivity are retained between uses.
• One touch push button for switching temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
• Adjustable emissivity for improved measurement accuracy across different surface types. Emissivity is adjustable from 0.10 to 1.00. Manually set the emissivity of the IR thermometer to match the material being measured to obtain more accurate readings.
• Scan feature tracks minimum, maximum and average temperature readings. This makes it easy to see temperature variations on a surface. The averaging feature can also be used to obtain a more reliable reading.
• High and low temperature alarms can be set to provide audible feedback when a target temperature is exceeded.
• Lock feature for continuous hands-free measurement.
The alarm feature is practical for uses such as candy making, frying, or measuring temperatures of lye solutions in soap making where specific process temperatures must be reached or maintained. Combined with the convenient lock feature, which allows the user to set up the thermometer to continuously monitor a target area without the need to hold down its trigger button, the eT650D enables hands free operation.
The eT650D IR gun can be used in a wide range of applications from automotive diagnostics to HVAC inspections, or for cooking, grilling, soap making and many other uses.
In the kitchen, the temperature gun provides instant surface temperature measurements of food, pizza stones, oven walls or refrigerator and freezer walls and contents. It can also be used to measure the temperature of sauté pan frying oil, or heat sensitive ingredients like liquids used in yeast breads, yogurt making,or specialty oils and ingredients like honey, raw cacao, etc.
In HVAC applications, the laser thermometer provides accurate readings of gaps in insulation which can lead to increased costs for heating and cooling in the home or building. The scan feature allows for easy identification of high and low temperature extremes and tracks the average temperature for instantaneous comparison. The eT650D can also be used for measuring the temperature of air conditioning and heating vents or water heater pipes to monitor performance.
The eT650D is an invaluable tool for automotive analysis and diagnostics. Use it to check cooling systems, catalytic converter, brakes, and tires. The precision and features of the eT650D make it an excellent tool for all types of automotive system diagnostics.
The EnnoLogic (TM) eT650D dual laser infrared thermometer comes with a 9-volt battery, user manual, and carrying holster. The temp gun carries a ten year warranty and includes ennoLogic's hassle free replacement and 100% money back guarantee.
EnnoLogic is a brand of high-quality electronics products with a focus on measurement and test instruments. It is their goal to offer high-quality cutting-edge technology products at an affordable price.
Tel: 541 525 9175
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.