Cellulite: The Truth And How To Best Reduce It
Cellulite Affects Millions Of Women -- But It Can Be Beaten
These are the cellulite facts at their most basic:
• Estrogen is a hormone found in females, and is considered to be the main cause of cellulite
• Cellulite is not a serious medical condition - it is, in fact, harmless. What is not so harmless is the damage it does to the self-esteem and confidence of millions of women
• Fat cells under the epidermis (upper layer of skin) which retain too much water and toxins, working with estrogen, cause the unsightly "orange peel" look
• Weight conversely has little to do with cellulite. Thin or large, women of any size can get cellulite. Genetics play a far more important part
The good news for women suffering from cellulite on their hips, back, belly and thighs is that they can tackle it without spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on expensive, often painful treatments. These two simple lifestyle choices are a first defense:
• Drinking more water: drinking more water not only flushes toxins out of the body but also lessens retaining, a major cause of cellulite
• Regular Exercise: exercise tones up your body and gives a fresh, healthy glow
Combined with a high-quality cellulite reduction cream, such as Bodishape's $39.99 cellulite cream, which works by using caffeine to draw out water and toxins from fat cells while using plant extracts and emollients, can reduce the dreaded cellulite look by a significant amount.
Quite simply put, in the 21st century, there's no need to suffer cellulite in silence.
About Bodishape LLC
Founded by Julie Milnes, Bodishape LLC helps women over the age of forty to stay young, healthy and independent. This can be achieved by uniting a healthy mind, body and spirit. By living a confident and independent life, women can be at their best all the time.
Tel: (775) 3866202
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.