Twitter becomes the Next Platform to Market Best Electric Cigarette Brands
After websites and blogs, Electronic Cigarette brands target Twitter as the next best social networking site to market their product. The growing popularity of E-cigarettes on the online networking site can be credited to its easy accessibility and large.
Twitter famous due to their 140-character tweets is simple and easy to use. Registered members can read and post tweets on the site and unregistered users are given the freedom to read the tweets without a login Id. Some of the best E Cigarette brands like Blu, V2, South Beach Smoke and Green smoke are regular users of their Twitter account to keep the E Cig users updated about new products and latest news in the industry.
Advertising for traditional cigarettes have long been banned in the U.S since 1971 but this restriction has not been imposed on E Cig Brands that have been free to advertise their products on traditional media as well as the social media. E cigarette brands have long come up with their own shopping portals therefore providing convenience to users to directly purchase the products from the site with the ease of a credit card. These sites now contain links to the company’s Twitter and other social networking platforms for direct access.
According to a study carried out at University of Illinois in Chicago, in the course of two months, researchers have been able to trace about 70,000 tweets relating to Smokeless Cigarette Brands out of which almost 90 percent are commercial tweets and the remaining 10 percent reviews or opinions of direct consumers.
Digital Smoke is one of the leading Electronic Cigarette Review site on the web. The website uses a team of experts to research information on the latest electronic cigarettes and create detailed and informative reviews. Along with it, they regularly update and inform users of E-Cigs about new products, the uses associated with it and any new update in the E-Cigarette industry.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.