LeBlanc WellBeing Announces A Sale On Their Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels Featuring Kaneka QH Ubiquinol
Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels From LeBlanc WellBeing Is Now On Sale For A Limited Time
LeBlanc WellBeing's Ubiquinol 100mg Softgels (featuring Kaneka QH®) is recommended for anyone over the age of 35, as studies have shown that those of the baby boomer generation are not likely to be able to convert CoQ10 into Ubiquinol naturally. Therefore, taking Ubiquinol supplements helps counteract the aging process and leads to higher levels of energy and cognitive functions.
"Our mission is to promote health and stimulate the body in natural, beneficial ways," says Babette LeBlanc, owner and CEO at LeBlanc Wellbeing. "Ubiquinol is the only supplement you will ever need to help you achieve the balanced energy your body tends to start losing later in life."
Ubiquinol's unique features include:
- LeBlanc WellBeing's Ubiquinol contains 100 percent pure Kaneka QH Ubiquinol, the only commercially stable and active form of Ubiquinol available and known for it's powerful Antioxidant abilities.
- Ubiquinol is the activated form of Ubiquinone (CoQ10) and reaches higher blood levels due to its superior absorption.
- Ubiquinol is recommended for anyone over the age of 35 to replenish Ubiquinol levels which naturally decline due to aging and age-related diseases.
- In clinical studies Ubiquinol has shown to provide significant benefit and support of healthy brain and cognitive functions, cardiovascular and neurological systems, and provide enhanced energy and stamina.
- Made in the U.S.A. LeBlanc WellBeing is Pharmacist owned and operated.
Ubiquinol and Ubiquinone (CoQ10) are both essential to energy production in the human body. Humans naturally produce ubiquinone (CoQ10) which is then converted to Ubiquinol in cells, thus creating energy.
"Unfortunately, clinical studies have shown that as we age our body begins to lose the ability to create ubiquinone and convert it to ubiquinol," added LeBlanc. "That's where the LeBlanc Wellbeing Ubiquinol supplement comes in."
This product includes the following ingredients: (a) Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH®; the only stable and active form available for the market; furthermore, it is known for its strong antioxidant properties); (b) medium chain triglycerides; (c) gelatin; (d) glycerin; (e) ascorbyl palmitate; (f) purified water; (g) beeswax; (h) soy lethicin; (i) and annatto extract.
Consumers are directed to take 1 softgel by mouth daily with a meal unless otherwise advised by a health practitioner. As with any other dietary supplement, consumers should seek their physician's advice to ensure it is safe to take LeBlanc Ubiquinol, especially if pregnant or nursing.
The FDA has not evaluated these statements nor does this product claim to diagnose, treat, or cure any particular disease. Consumers do have the option to return this product should they not be satisfied, however. Returns are accepted hassle-free with no questions asked.
About LBWB - Ubiquinol
LeBlanc WellBeing is dedicated in bringing their customers honest, trustworthy products of the highest quality at an affordable price. They are the makers of Ubiquinol 100mg Softgel.
LBWB - Ubiquinol
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.