Rockwood Insurance Company Shares 5 Doníts While Acquiring Auto Insurance for College Students
Frost & Remer discloses what one shouldnít do when purchasing auto insurance for college students. This includes warnings in breaking traffic violations and choosing the right car to drive.
Rockwood insurance company Frost and Remer gives tips to college students who want to drive without paying too much for auto insurance.
Michigan Auto Insurance - 3 Things You Need in Your Policy
Discipline comes with many perks, as shared in this blog post:http://insurancebyfrost.com/discipline-essential-gaining-discounts-michigan-auto-insurance-students. While those who are under the age of 25 can expect costlier insurance, they can prevent further expenses by remembering these tips for buying auto insurance for college students:
1. Donít break traffic violations. Those who acquire more than two (2) traffic violations on record within a year will have higher insurance premiums.
2. Donít choose an expensive car. It is not a surprise that bigger and better cars are high risk. First, they catch attention and are more likely to be stolen. Second, they cost more when they get into accidents. Taking an insurance companyís perspective, luxury cars have bigger engines that provoke drivers to drive rashly.
3. Donít allow other people to drive the car. While it is good to be helpful to a companion in need of a ride, Frost & Remer reminds young drivers to never allow anyone else to drive their vehicles. The reason for this is that if the friend gets into an accident, the owner of the car becomes responsible and their insurance will have to pay for the damages. This also affects their record even if they were not the one behind the wheel.
4. Donít drink and drive. This is a serious hazard to the driverís personal safety, as well as of other drivers on the road. It has been studied that in 2009, 32% of all the fatal accidents involved drunk driving. DUI shows disregard towards oneís own life and society. One way to get a good deal on an insurance policy is to have a clean driving record, says Frost & Remer.
5. Donít skip important coverage. One may be tempted to get cheaper premiums by choosing minimal coverage for insurance for college students. However, Frost & Remer discusses that one should purchase better coverage. A full insurance policy comes with a higher deductible; this can be a good incentive for the driver to be more responsible.
These five points are important to be considered as college students purchase their car insurance. Frost & Remer also offers their own Rockwood MI auto insurance in http://insurancebyfrost.com.
About Frost, Remer, and Mercure Financial Services, Inc.: Established In 1989 as an independent insurance agency serving the states Michigan, Ohio, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Minnesota, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin with their primary focus on Southeast Michigan and Northern Ohio.
Their mission is to provide reliable insurance advice, quality service and honest claims advocacy at affordable pricing for individual, business and farm owners insurance needs by placing their clientsí insurance policies with insurance company partners that are well respected within the industry and are financially sound.
For more information about how they can help provide the right financial protection for you, visit http://www.InsuranceByFrost.com.
Frost and Remer Insurance
Jeff Frost, AAI
Tel: (734) 794-3072
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.