Phenomenal Beauty Debunks Common Makeup Myths
The “Flawless” Brush collection helps problems disappear
Desiree Smith, CEO of Phenomenal Beauty, based in Fort Worth, Texas, has been studying some of misconceptions that are out there among the public, whether they are users or the cosmetologists who work at salons. Below are some of her observations:
1. You Don't Have To Clean Nylon Brushes -- MYTH. According the Smith, "It is crucial that nylon brushes are cleaned on a regular basis. Dirty brush hairs and handles can hold bacteria, dirt and dead skin cells which can lead to breakouts and skin issues.
2. Safe To Share Your Brushes – MYTH. "You are swapping bacteria, dirt and dead skin cells with your friends and is common cause of pink eye or other contact dermatitis," Smith says. " You must clean and sanitize prior to 'sharing," Smith reiterates.
3. Real Nylon Brushes are the best – MYTH. See above.
4. Animals are harmed to get hair – MYTH. ALL Phenomenal Beauty brushes use virgin or first cut hair; First cut is the softest makeup brush hair, and is cruelty-free, as they are sheared from the tips of the fur. The hairs are all in one direction and won't tangle or matt to provide a streak free application.
5. It's OK to use fingers to apply makeup – MYTH. "You can contaminate your makeup products and your fingers have oils that can blend with your makeup not giving you the flawless finish you seek," says Smith.
The Flawless Collection is composed of fourteen (14) professional grade makeup tools that have been designed in collaboration with professional make-up artists. The brushes are long handled, double crimped to secure the brush hairs and prevent shedding. The brushes are made of either virgin goat hair or some with nylon, depending on the use of that brush; The virgin goat hair gives the user a softer feel because the natural hairs have cuticles that hold and lift all powdered makeup, loose powder, powder blush and eye shadow. The cuticles permit the pigments (color in the makeup) to be swept up and blend with natural skin oils, giving an even, streak-free, non-blotchy realistic glow.
The set is not an expensive makeup brushes set nor is it a cheap makeup brush set. However, the normal retail price is $155; with includes the bonus of The Phenomenal Puff, a latex free sponge applicator, normally but, for a limited time, Phenomenal Beauty is offering this for $44.99 exclusively from Amazon.com with a discount 20% using code 8S3TAGHR.
About Phenomenal Beauty Company
Phenomenal Beauty Products is a company based in Fort Worth, Texas that provides superior quality and affordable makeup brushes, skincare, and other beauty products.
Phenomenal Beauty Company
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.