Dry Brushing Stimulates The Bodies' Biggest Organ
The Skin Is Sometimes Called The Third Kidney.
Facial Brush & Body 4 in 1 Cleansing Skin Care System & Skin Care Kit, Restores Radiant Skin for Women & Men, Brushes Stimulate Collagen & the Cleansers Exfoliate Skin, the Pumice Stone Cleanser Removes Dead Cells, Great Idea for Holiday Gift Sets.
Dry Brushing Benefits:
• Brush away dead skin cells
• Improves the skins appearance
• Stimulates circulation
• Strengthens natural barrier
• Decreases the toxic load
• Cleanses the lymphatic system
When dry brushing is practice it allows the skin to regenerate and repair itself much quicker. Giving a renewed glow to the outer most layers by removing layers of dead cell is a good start, but it also tightens the skin and engages the muscles' structure below preventing premature aging.
A good dry brushing will stimulate the blood circulation, hormonal and oil-producing glands all of which strengthens the body's immune system. Because the skin is the first resistant barrier that makes contact with the outside world, its job is to protect our bodies from the bombardment of daily chemicals and bacterial agents. This is why the skin is slightly acidic to kill off bad bacteria and prevent it from entering the body.
The skin is also responsible for hold in water and other essential nutrients. An average adult's skin covers around 3000 square inches and weighs around six pounds making it the largest organ of the body. The skin also receives about one third of the blood that circulates through the body and sweating purges toxins out which ends up on the top layers of skin. A quarter of the bodies' detoxification process is delivered everyday through the sweat glands. That is why the skin is sometimes called the third kidney. Brushing the skin increases micro-circulation helping lighten the toxic load and brings vital oxygen and nutrients to the surface of the skin.
One such dry body brush is the Skin Care Kit by Youthful Advantage. The company states that their 4 in 1 system comes with a large 3 inch body brush that is suitable for this kind of use. Dry brushing stimulates the lymph system that contains large proteins and particulate matter. This kind of matter cannot be transported in any other way back into circulatory system except by the lymph system and if these proteins stayed outside the blood vessels, just hanging out and not recalculating they would attract other fluid. This can be a prime reason people have swollen ankles, limbs and eventually this kind of build up can even leak fluid out our skin a condition called [lymphedema] also known as lymphatic obstruction. This is a condition of localized fluid retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system. The pros of dry brushing are felt throughout the body.
The Directions are pretty simple for this Skin Cleansing System:
• Always dry brush naked before a shower or bathe.
• Wash off the impurities from the skin as a result from the brushing action just after it is done.
• Brushing can be done head-to-toe or toe-to-head. It does not matter, just make sure as the entire body is brushed. Long sweeping circular strokes (circular not needed if a mechanical unit like Youthful Advantage is being used) starting from the feet upwards, and from the hands towards the shoulders, and on the torso in an upward direction help drain the lymph back to your heart.
• Never dry brush over broken, inflamed or infected skin.
• Always wash the dry brush after use with soap and water or rubbing alcohol.
About Youthful Advantage
Youthful Advantage brings the newest technology and science together for excellent skin care options and markets their own Skin Care Kit.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.