Emu Peak Ultra Clear Emu Oil Now Available In Larger Bottle With Pump Top
World's Purest Emu Oil Now Better Value and Easier to Use
There is a US Patent Pending on Emu Peak's refining process which was perfected over many years in Tennessee.
Up until now the oil has been available in a 4oz bottle.
Emu Peak is now proud to announce the release of its oil in an 8oz bottle that has a fine mist spray top. This means the oil is better value and is efficiently dispensed.
Emu Peak's oil is clear and low-odor and does not separate into layers like many standard oils so does not require shaking before use.
Emu Oil has at least seven features that make it a most dynamic and powerful product for personal health and well being.
1) It is so similar to the composition of oil found naturally in our skin that it is quickly and deeply absorbed.
2) It is very high in natural anti-inflammatories.
These two features allow emu oil to attack muscle and joint pain, especially arthritis, and bruising.
3) Containing collagen, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, emu oil is one of the best skin moisturizers known and is used by many leading beauticians, models and movie stars.
4) Emu oil is bacteriostatic and fungistatic which means it does not support the growth or reproduction of bacteria and fungi.
5) It is hypoallergenic meaning allergic reactions to its use are unlikely and have in fact never been reported.
6) It is non-comedogenic which means it does not clog the pores of the skin.
These four features give emu oil the benefits of keeping all skin types moist and supple, reduce and prevent wrinkles, and make it useful for treating skin conditions like acne, blackheads, eczema, psoriasis, burns and post-operative scars.
7) Emu oil can stimulate hair follicles.
This feature gives it the benefit of helping to regrow lost and thinning hair. It also helps to give hair more body and shine and is the primary ingredient of many natural hair care products.
Emu oil can be used to treat so many problems safely and can be applied to affected areas as often as required.
Usually retailing for $49.95, Emu Peak Ultra Clear Emu Oil 8oz sells on Amazon.com for $43.95. The same price is offered for the oil available on the Emu Peak website.
Until the end of April 2014, readers of this press release can receive an additional $5.00 discount by entering the Coupon Code EMUPEAK8 at the Amazon.com checkout.
About Emu Peak
Emu Peak is a specialist emu oil processor based in Australia. It has developed a refining technique in partnership with an oil processing company based in the US. The new technique increases the concentration of natural anti-inflammatories in emu oil by 45% making it better as a skin moisturizer and for treating skin conditions like acne and eczema, and for treating muscle and joint pain.
Tel: 011 61 4 2830 3104
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.