Good News For Bicycling After Dark
Spring is a Great Time for Getting The Bike Out and Riding
When the rode isn't properly lit, the cyclist is at risk of getting hurt or worse killed by a motorist not being able to properly see the bike rider.
Because bicyclists share the road with cars it becomes very difficult to see the bike in the dark especially since the cars are moving much faster than the bike.
New "Cool" way to extend enjoyment :.
High Uinta has addressed the problem of wanting to extend a fun day of Bicycling into the evening or begin the hike in the wee early hours of the morning. A headlamp that allows a bright White light along with RED LED, Zoom & Motion Sensor Technology.
What is so nice about wearing a headlamp instead of a flashlight is the hands free ability. This also give the cyclist an advantage since the headlamp can be used as an additional light. Most Cycling bikes will have a headlight too.
A Few Tips For Choosing a Headlamp:.
* As a general rule, choose a headlamp that has at least 120 Lumens. This allows for a nice bright white light enough to easily see 131 feet or 40m ahead.
* Choose a lamp that is lightweight. 4.625 oz or less is desirable.
* Make sure the lamp has a Zoom for times when a more light is needed.
* Find a lamp with Motion Sensor Technology where one can simply wave your hand in front of the lamp to turn it on and off.
* RED LED and FLASH RED LED is a must for easy night vision. The Flash is really nice for bike riders since the flash draws attention to the rider.
About CREE LED Headlamp
Makers of the best sports Ultra Bright Headlamp around Best Gear For for hiking, camping, jogging, cycling, hobbyist,
CREE LED Headlamp
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.