The Simple Rescue Tool That Could Save Your Life
Seconds count in a bad car accident and a LifeSaver rescue tool could mean the difference between life and death for you or your family.
It's your worst nightmare. You're trapped in a car, locked windows and jammed seat belts. The LifeSaver Rescue Tool could save your life
People die trapped in their burning or sinking vehicles. Modern vehicles depend on their electrical circuits and if they malfunction or are taken out in an accident, electric car windows and doors cannot be opened and the occupants are trapped.
The LifeSaver escape tool is the size of a medium size flashlight and features:
• Car Window Breaker to safely break car side windows using the toughened pointed head. The shattered glass can then be pushed out with the weighted hammer end.
• Seatbelt Cutter with Recessed Blade to easily cut through a jammed or tangled seat belt for fast escape.
• Emergency Flashing Beacon. The red flashing LED light can be seen from up to 550 yards at night to warn traffic of an emergency or a breakdown.
• Magnetic Base to attach the flashing beacon to a car roof or trunk lid, enabling hands free operation of other equipment.
• Flashlight: The device includes a powerful LED Flashlight which can light the way to safety if caught in the dark.
The LifeSaver rescue tool, just like an automotive First Aid Kit, should be kept in your car, in a place where it can be easily reached in case of emergency. A1 AutoSafe recommend the tool be kept in the driver's side door pocket or center console; if a seat belt is jammed or locked tight in an accident, the driver cannot lean forward to reach it in the glove-box.
The LifeSaver car escape tool enables vehicle occupants to escape a nasty situation if involved in an accident. It is recommended that all members of a household, particularly young drivers who have a car, keep the device in their vehicles. This is a sure way to assure their safety if an unfortunate event happens.
Accidents can happen at any time, regardless of how careful a driver you are. It pays to be prepared and a LifeSaver rescue tool in your car could make all the difference.
About A1 AutoSafe
A1 AutoSafe introduce innovative auto safety products including the LifeSaver Auto Rescue Tool that are designed to aid drivers when they experience both common and uncommon problems and roadside emergencies.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.