VitaBreeze Names Top 5 Foods To Help Combat Joint Pain
There are 5 foods that can help reduce joint pain
"Food is only part of a pain management plan," said O'Sullivan. "Rest and regular check-ups with a physician are essential. Your doctor can prescribe an exercise plan to help maintain flexibility and range of motion."
The foods recommended by VitaBreeze contain vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and natural substances that help the body's own mechanisms in healing, fighting pain and reducing inflammation.
1. Berries contain Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that the body can't store. Best berry choices include blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and boysenberries.
2. Ginger is a centuries old favorite in traditional Asian medicine. The tasty spice is well-known for its anti-inflammatory properties, the leading cause of joint pain.
3. Nuts are rich in Vitamin E and are used to relieve the pain of osteoarthritis, gout and rheumatoid arthritis. Almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and walnuts are all good choices for joint health and studies indicate nuts facilitate calcium absorption.
4. Oily fish, such as kippers, mackerel, salmon and trout, contain omega-3 fatty acids that aid in relieving joint swelling and inflammation that's common in arthritis and other diseases.
5. Whole grains and lean meats are both rich in Vitamin B and conducive to relieving inflammation and swelling.
Those who want an extra helping hand, or who aren't too keen on changing their diet, may want to consider a dietary supplement as well. VitaBreeze offers a Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM & Turmeric Supplement that contains a triple dose of the key ingredients for maximum performance in reducing swelling, inflammation and joint pain. It can be found on the VitaBreeze Amazon store. It offers those living in frigid climates with a natural supplement to augment joint health.
VitaBreeze is a nutraceutical brand that manufactures high quality natural supplements to help people live a healthy, enjoyable and longer life. Their current bestselling product is a joint pain relief supplement.
Tel: (407) 545-2239
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.