Entrec Upholds Top 65 Alberta Employers Reputation
Entrec remains one of Alberta’s employment providers for trades, transport, and equipment operators and related occupations
Entrec was recently awarded as one of the top 65 Alberta employers for 2014. The company, which is a prominent provider of heavy lift and heavy haul services, continues to ensure impressive customer service and satisfaction. The editors and researchers at Canada’s Top Employers bestowed the award based on the following criteria: physical, workplace, health, work atmosphere, vacation and time off, financial and family benefits, performance management, employee communications, training and skills development, and community development.
Lisa Locher, the company’s Vice President of Human Resources stated, “we are very pleased to achieve this recognition. Entrec has grown significantly over the past two and a half years – from 75 employees to over 700 employees today. Our employees love what they do, are excited about growth, work hard, work together and never stop learning.”
Mediacorp editors have validated that Entrec has the following employee benefits:
• Gives maternity leave top-up payments to employees who are new mothers (to 95percent of salary for 17 weeks) and provides a work from home option to help them transition back to work;
• Supports ongoing employee development with formal mentoring and a variety of in-house training programs, including apprenticeship opportunities;
• Assists employees to save for retirement with contributions to a characterized contribution pension plan;
• Aids a diversity of local, national and international charitable projects yearly; and
• Manages an occupied social calendar with company organized events throughout the year, which involves employee barbecue, pizza lunch, and semi-annual management and office administrator retreats which include activities such as whitewater rafting and an evening dinner with the company’s CEO.
According to Statistics Canada, about 5.90 percent were unemployed in the trades, transport, and equipment operators and related occupations sector. The data was gathered on February 2014, which was lower compared to 7.10 percent on January 2014’s data. The figure was lower than the long term average of 7.35 percent.
Entrec continues to boost its internal brand through competitive compensation, employee ownership, an ingenious safety program, providing exceptional training, and a management approach of honesty, integrity, and caring about each individual. A variety of career opportunities are available for experienced drivers, trailer, crane operators, engineers, accountants, mechanics, journeyman or a new graduate.
ENTREC is a leading provider of heavy lift and heavy haul services with offerings encompassing crane services, heavy haul transportation, engineering, logistics and support. ENTREC provides these services to the oil and natural gas, construction, petrochemical, mining and power generation industries.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.