New Line Of High Quality, Low Cost Water Testing Meters
Simply Natural Life Announces the Release its First in a Line of Water Test Instruments
By incorporating new technology with a streamlined manufacturing process, Digital-Aid is able to provide professional, affordable water testing instruments to the public.
The Digital-Aid TDS-EC meter is handheld and designed for the average American homeowner, aquarium, aquaculture or hydroponics enthusiast.
Though inexpensive, this meter does not skimp on quality, features and design.
• Simple to use
• Light weight (1.94oz - 55g) and compact size
• Protected by carrying case
• Factory Calibrated. Re-calibration is unnecessary
• Capable of accurate water testing: ± 2%
• Automatic Temperature Compensation
• Auto-off function to save battery life
• Lock function - makes it easy to read and record, press HOLD button then remove from test solution.
• Large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
• Tests for TDS or Electrical Conductivity levels
• Measurement Range: Conductivity: 0 - 9990 µs/cm, TDS: 0 - 5000 ppm (parts per million), Degrees Celsius: 0.1 - 80.0°C, Fahrenheit: 32.0 - 176.0°F
• Battery Included
Simply Natural Life CEO, Loretta Green stated, "This handy meter is ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, aqua culture, hydroponics, pools & spas, colloidal silver and more."
This TDS-EC Meter is the first in a new line of professional quality, yet low cost, instruments for home use under the Digital-Aid brand.
More information about the Digital-Aid TDC-EC meter can be found on their web pages:
The company is offering a $5.00 Off Launch Special - Code: TDS20OFF .
About Simply Natural Life
Simply Natural Life markets high-quality products that are simple, natural and affordable. The company is dedicated to good-living and will only promote all-natural, non-toxic products that simplify life and make living more enjoyable.
Simply Natural Life
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.