Newark Dryer Vent Cleaning Wizard Provides a List of Warning Signs to Watch for
Flammable dryer lint lurks in the dryer duct, waiting for a spark from the dryer to ignite it and cause a rapidly spreading fire
The Wizard explains to his customers how their clothes dryer can provide the warning signs of lint accumulation or other problems that could be hazardous. Paying attention to these signs can save time and money while eliminating a dryer fire hazard.
Lint is highly flammable and it could be lurking in the dryer duct, waiting for a spark from inside the dryer to ignite it, then it will feed the flames to allow it to spread rapidly. Here are some of the warning signs of pending danger:
• Excess lint behind the dryer: A clogged dryer vent can result in an excess amount of lint accumulation behind the dryer
• Longer drying time: Increased drying time is often an indication of a clogged dryer vent which is the leading cause of dryer fires
• Overheat shutoff: When a dryer stops repeatedly this is often an indication of an obstruction in the dryer vent system causing the dryer to overheat
• No lint on the lint screen: This could indicate that lint is backing up into the dryer because of inadequate airflow
• Excess lint on clothing: This is also an indicator of poor air flow which is a fire hazard and a waste of energy
• Hot dryer: Poor airflow can make the outside of the dryer hot to touch
• Hot clothes: Poor airflow will make the clothes hot to touch after a dry cycle and can cause damage to delicate fabrics
• Moldy smell: A moldy smell in the laundry room could be a sign of a poorly vented dryer which is not only a fire hazard but can cause health issues
• Pets in the home: Homes with pets have a higher risk of dryer vent obstructions due to pet hair
Gerry Rhen, owner of Dryer Vent Wizard of Delaware and North East Maryland (http://www.dryerventcleaningnewarkde.blogspot.com/) encourages consumers to call him immediately if they notice any of the above warning signs or if they have never had a professional dryer vent inspection before.
Dryer Vent Wizard provides the highest quality service with the finest products available. Fire prevention is high on their priority list so customers can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to schedule an appointment. Service technicians bring expert knowledge and experience with dryer vent technology offering an array of related services including dryer vent inspection, cleaning, repair and new dryer vent installation. Visit http://www.newarkde.dryerventcleaningnow.com/ to learn more.
About Dryer Vent Wizard:
Dryer Vent Wizard is a member of the National Fire Protection Association and the largest chain of dryer vent cleaning, repair, replacement and alternation specialists in the U.S. with over 60 franchisees in major markets. Dryer Vent Wizard franchisees work to promote public awareness on the importance of dryer vent cleaning to prevent dryer fires and save energy. Consumer education while making clothes dryers safer and greener are the main focus of DVW franchisees. Dryer Vent Wizard was founded in 2004 by Dave Lavalle who is also the founder of the Mr. Handyman franchise.
Dryer Vent Wizard of Delaware
4023 Kennett Pike
Greenville, DE 19807
Toll Free 888-676-6142
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
Dryer Vent Wizard
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.