Living in Apartment Restores Work-Life Balance and Tips in Finding One in Atlanta.
A study shows living in an apartment helps create a healthy work-life balance
A study made by StrategyOne in 2010 suggested that living in an apartment promotes a healthy work-life balance. The research proved that living in a supportive apartment community helps alleviate stress. Aside from building possible friendships among neighbors, living in an apartment gives access to amenities which promote well-being. Such features offered in apartment communities are fitness centers, business centers, playgrounds and picnic areas, swimming pools, recreational activities, 24/7 security, 24/7 emergency maintenance, and convenience services – clothes care center, car wash, trash service.
Atlanta is a large metro area with lots of suburbs and traffic. It is known for long commutes, thus this should be a big factor in looking for apartments in the city. It is important to create a list of priorities and considerations necessary in order to choose a perfectly reasonable apartment.
Here are a few pointers in looking for an apartment in Atlanta:
1. Choose between ITP or OTP. ITP means inside the perimeter, where urban neighborhoods are. OTP means outside the perimeter where suburban areas are.
2. Look for a place near your job. Atlanta is known for bad traffic. Choose a strategic place where train and bus services are nearby. One may opt to live at a walking distance to work.
3. Research a prospect apartment well. Take photos of the place and consider the amenities present and unavailable. Using a checklist is very helpful.
4. Consider the budget. Look for an apartment which suits the budget and is cost-effective.
5. It is always an option to consult experts or brokers when time is very limited. Do your research online well, as some deals are available at times.
Looking for an apartment can be time consuming, but proper preparation helps prevent stress and yield a good decision.
About JAMCO Properties
Founded in 1992, JAMCO Properties, Inc. specializes in acquiring and renovating metro Atlanta apartment rental communities. Our multifamily apartment investment firm proudly offers affordable, clean, spacious rental homes in Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb and Clayton counties. Locally owned and operated, JAMCO Properties remains a long time member of the Atlanta Apartment Association and the Atlanta Business Chronicle recognizes JAMCO Properties in its annual list of "Top 20 Atlanta Apartment Property Management Companies."
JAMCO Properties Inc
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.