LivingStones Biz Launches New Product: LiveMus!c HearSafe Earplugs - The Ultimate Hearing Protection
Living Stones Biz is officially launching its latest Hearing Protection product series, the LiveMus!c HearSafe Earplugs which provides a high fidelity earplugs that retains speech and music but shields off loud noises and sounds.
The most prevalent forms of hearing loss in adults are:
1) Age-related hearing loss, or presbycusis. This is caused by a slow breakdown of tiny hair cells in the ears that takes place as one gets older.
2) Noise-induced hearing loss. This comes from exposure to loud noises over time that damage tiny hair cells in the ears. These cells pick up sound vibrations and send signals to the brain.
Fortunately, there are things one can do to prevent noise-induced hearing loss and avoid worsening age-related hearing loss. One of them is wearing hearing protection if there is a need to be exposed to loud sounds for more than a few minutes.
Choices for protection include:
1) Foam Earplugs: Usually made of foam or rubber, earplugs are inserted into the ear canal and can reduce noise by 15 to 30 decibels. They can be bought off-the-shelf or have them custom-made to fit.
2) High Fidelity Earplugs: They allow certain frequencies through to the wearer, allowing the wearer to hear a wider-range of sound while still protecting from extreme levels of noise, and they are a lot better than foam plugs. LiveMus!c HearSafe Earplugs are of such, and made with high quality hypoallergenic silicone to prevent deformation.
These are SEVEN key features of the LiveMus!c HearSafe Earplugs
1) Hearing Protection against loud music or noises
2) Preserves music, voice and conversation through a unique attenuation filter
3) Fits the ear canal with precise triple flange design and soft material
4) Natural silicone material that ensures comfort even for prolong wearing
5) Two sets of earplug filters with the highest Noise Reduction Ratio
6) Highly portable aluminum carrying case with earplugs cord in the tube
7) Six to thirty months of continuous usage with minimal maintenance
In the box, it contains 2 sets of earplugs with the highest NRR filters
- White Filter with a 29 dB NRR (suitable for drummers, DJs or rock concerts)
- Green Filter with a 23 dB NRR (suitable for musicians and clubbing)
Regular use of these high-fidelity earplugs while practicing, performing and listening to music will protect hearing from the cumulative effects of overexposure to loud sound throughout life. A little time may be required to acclimate to these earplugs. Many musicians report that they hear their own instruments better, as well as the balance with those around them. Thus, unlike traditional foam earplugs, HearSafe earplugs contains a unique filter that reduces and weakens background noise and high frequency noise, therefore keeping useful music and speech signals suitable for musicians, percussionists, drummers, concerts, clubbing and more. One can now prevent the usual ringing of ears after a night of clubbing, or after attending a rock concert, or even after a jamming session with friends, because HearSafe Musician Earplugs is able to protect the ears from noise induced hearing loss without compromising on quality of sound and speech.
Apart from that, the LiveMus!c HearSafe Earplugs are presently the only earplugs in the market backed by a Lifetime No-Hassle Replacement Guarantee. It would be interesting to see how this pair of eaplugs stack up against the big boys in the market.
About Living Stones Biz
Living Stones Biz is an e-commerce company that specializes in high quality products that improve the quality of life, and aims to improve the well being of their customers. They are committed to a high quality of service and aim to bring excellent customer satisfaction to every one that comes through their doors. They are launching the LiveMusic HearSafe Earplugs for excellent hearing protection, with a 35% off the retail for the launch period.
Living Stones Biz
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.