Could Your Smartphone Be As Dirty As A Public Toilet Seat?
One of the effective ways to fight bacteria on your smartphone devices is included in this article.
Various scientific studies, including one from the University of London, have shown that smartphones are contaminated with coliform bacteria, that is, microbes typically located in... you guessed it, POOP!
You start using it daily then suddenly you end up asking: what's that white crud on the screen? Or that stuff stuck around the home button? Eeek! Is that toothpaste? Pizza?! And that is only what you can see!
An article published in the Wall Street Journal mentions that cell phones have "abnormally high amounts of coliforms, a bacteria indicating fecal contamination." Phones tested by HML Labs of Muncie, Ind., had between 2,700 and 4,200 units of coliform germs. In drinking water, the limit is under 1 unit per 100 ml of water. "The results are pretty bad," said Dr. Donald Hendrickson, president of HML Labs and professor emeritus of medical microbiology at Ball State University. He states the results suggest a lack of hand-washing and proper hygiene. One study by University of London's School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, discovered that "1-in-6 cellphones are contaminated with fecal matter." Fecal is another name for... you got it right, poop!
Smartphones are victims of daily life and habits, an iPhone "is" what you eat (covered by it at least) and other things too. Mobile devices are dirty, they carry a lot of bacteria, so it also is important to make cleaning it a daily habit, just as you bathe and brush your teeth regularly, hopefully, daily.
1. Be gentle, probably one of the most important tips when cleaning your cellular telephone, and also when choosing the tools and products to clean your device.
2. Don't open up the case unless it's completely necessary, not only could this void your guarantee on some models, but you're likely going to cause more problems than you solve.
3. Don't use Windex or any other glass cleaner with ammonia. Harsh chemical substances damage the displays over time.
4. Never use a paper towel, not even a wet one. The rough fibers can scratch the display surface. Use a good quality microfiber cleaning cloth.
5. Never spray anything directly on your device. Water and electronics are a bad mix. Lightly moisten a microfiber cloth and wipe it down.
6. Use a UV disinfectant wand as the best cleaning method, because the high energy light radiation kills germs without affecting the phone, as suggested by Derek Meister, from Best Buy's Geek Squad.
There are lots of micro fiber cleaning cloths on the market, a new high-quality option has recently come into the market, Clean Screen Wizard, a Danish Company has produced a Premium Quality 6-pack microfiber kit that'll make the cleaning chores easy.
- Package of 6 microfiber cleaning cloths: 1 large (12 x 8 inch) white one for large screens and 5 medium (7" x 6") ones for smaller screens.
- Individually packed in practical PVC cases for safe, easy storage and transportation.
- Handy to have in your own home, in the office, keep one in your glove compartment, purse or camera bag!
- Gently and effectively gets rid of fingerprints, dirt, oil and streaks from sensitive surfaces without cleaning fluids.
- Removes as much as 99% of the bacteria on your touch-screen, without additional solvents or liquids.
- Leaves surfaces lint, dust, mark and scratch-free.
- Embossed logo (not printed), that way you avoid scratching your screen.
- The microfiber's electrostatic properties get rid of static, that normally draws dust with other cleaning options.
- Washable (over 200 times), reusable & long lasting.
About Clean Screen Wizard
Clean Screen Wizard is a Microfiber Cleaning Cloth line by MooJou Enterprises and offer the high quality cleaning solutions for your mobile phones, tablets, screens and other delicate surfaces.
Clean Screen Wizard
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.