Siltex Bake Releases New Cookie Video - Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe In 60 Seconds
Learn How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies In 60 Seconds
This brand new quick video recipe will show you in just 60 seconds how to make cookies.
Yes, 60 seconds – that's all it will take to learn how to make chocolate chip cookies.
There are no famous cooks to intimidate, no big kitchen background to distract,
no complicated details. Just 10 plain, simple instructions which are easy to follow:
Pause the video anytime.
1. Get your ingredients ready
For this recipe on Chocolate Chip Cookies with nuts this would be:
1 Pack butter pecan, chocolate chip, chocolate fudge, chocolate or yellow cake mix
1/2 cup soft utter
1 Tsp. vanilla
1/2 Cup of crunched nuts
1 (6 ounce) pack of chocolate chips (this is about 1 cup)
2. Prepare and pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. If the oven doesn't indicate when the right temperature is reached – use a thermometer… heat is critical for good cookies
3. Mix together half of the cake mix (dry), the soft butter, vanilla and eggs in a big bowl with an electric mixer (if you have one) on medium speed until it is smooth, or mix with spatula.
4. Stir in the rest of the cake mix, the nuts and chocolate chips
5. Drop the prepared dough with a teaspoon about 2 inches apart onto your cookie sheet or baking mat.
6. Put in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the edges are firm (centers will be soft)
7. Do not open the oven while baking
8. Let the cookies cool for about 1 minute
9. Take the cookies from cookie sheet to a plate or wire rack
10. Then eat and enjoy
This is a brand new method of recipe presentation 1 minute cookie recipe video is different, quick and easy.
About Siltex Bake
Siltex Bake are makers of Cookie Sheets and other Bakeware and Cookware products Silicone Baking Mat
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.