VitaBreeze Reveals Five Foods Helping Joint Pain Sufferers This Winter
The 5 Food Choices That Can Help Reduce Joint Pain
"There are plenty of people who enjoy the winter and winter activities. The Winter Olympics are just around the corner, and some wish to watch in person," said Michelle O'Sullivan of VitaBreeze.
As part of an ongoing educational campaign to help sufferers, VitaBreeze.com offers this list of five excellent foods to help combat joint pain.
1. Berries – Any foods rich in Vitamin C are great for joint pain sufferers. The antioxidant qualities help prevent radical damage and help in collagen formation.
2. Oily fish – Any fish high in Omega-3 fatty acids help reduce swelling and joint inflammation.
3. Ginger – Active components in this rhizome inhibit the body's production of inflammation substances.
4. Whole grains, lean meats – These foods are rich in Vitamin B and can help in reducing joint pain and inflammation.
5. Nuts – All nuts are loaded with Vitamin E. This essential vitamin eases leg cramps and pain from osteoarthritis.
Food is only a part of an overall way to help relieve pain in the joints. Proper exercise, rest and regular checkups with a primary care physician are also recommended.
"Anything that will help overall body health will help with joint pain. The more a person can exercise, the more this helps release endorphins and other chemicals in the brain that ease pain," said O'Sullivan.
A quality supplement is another good choice. Glucosamine and chondroitin combinations have clinical support to show relief in inflammation and aid in the reproduction of cartilage and collagen. The VitaBreeze glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and turmeric supplement has triple the daily dose for maximum effect.
VitaBreeze is a nutraceutical brand that manufactures high quality natural supplements to help people live a healthy, enjoyable and longer life. Their current bestselling product is a Joint Pain Relief supplement that supports natural joint function.
Tel: (407) 545-2239
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.