Anti-Aging Skincare Phytoceramides for Men and Women
Ceramides are all-natural lipids found in the body making up about 35% to 40% of our own skin and this percent drops rapidly as we grow older. When this happens, skin area will become much less elastic and grows wrinkles, dry skin as well as other noticea
Dr. Oz declares "Fake A Facelift" With Phytoceramides
Dr. Oz has launched another way to "Fake A Facelift". This time around it is with Phytoceramides. Ceramides would be the lipids found in our skin's membrane. It helps us maintain our skin's moisture and keep the skin plumped up. The secret to faking a facelift might be present in Phytoceramides.
What exactly are Phytoceramides?
Ceramides are natural lipids present in our bodies and make up about 35% to 40% of our skin and this percentage drops rapidly as we age. When this happens, skin becomes less elastic and develops wrinkles, dry skin and other visible signs of aging. Studies have shown that Phytoceramides can help replenish the protective barrier of the skin and hydrate it from the inside out. When used as a supplement, Phytoceramides help maintain moisture balance and protect the skinís surface leading to a hydrated and healthy-looking appearance.
Features About Pure Phytoceramides
Phytoceramides are used orally instead of topically because they can enter the bloodstream. This enables them to work from within, enhancing not only the face but the whole body.
- Phytoceramides keep oneís skin moist and supple.
- It controls cellsí lives, giving signals when cells should die. This ensures maximum benefits from cell functions.
- Phytoceramides are beneficial not only for oneís skin but also for oneís hair. Itís like hitting two birds with one stone!
- Phytoceramides contains nothing but natural products so it does not irritate skin and is guaranteed safe for anyone.
- It is an ideal product for people who need extra moisture for their skin such as those who suffer from cancer, eczema, or psoriasis.
For more information about reversing the aging process, follow http://aiopedia.com/phytoceramides/
AiOpedia is committed to providing the best clinically proven anti aging solutions using the most current scientific technologies for the best results.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.