11 Essential Ingredients Found In A Collagen Moisturizing Cream Which Is An Anti Aging Moisturizer
We choose to look good and will go to great lengths to reach our goal of retaining our youthful look. This is our battle cry for Anti Agiing.
Cleopatra Collagen Moisturizing Cream is made up of 11 elements that work together to provide you the highest opportunity to regain your youthful appearance. Each item is essential to creating the best cream possible on the market today. Together they reverse damage brought on by age, moisturize, create smooth supple new skin, energize, reduce pain and fight free radicals.
These are the 11 Essential Ingredients in detail that make up this cream.
1. Collagen which is a protein made up of amino-acids, built of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen. Collagen contains specific amino acids – Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline and Arginine. These items make up about 30% of the proteins in our body. As we age the production of collagen decreases. The result is thinner skin which is easier to damage, sag and wrinkle. Not a pretty picture, but… collagen can help to strengthen our skin for a more youthful appearance.
2. Shea Butter is extracted from nuts grown in Africa. It is a triglyceride which is terrific as a moisturizer, delaying our aging process.
3. Elastin is another protein. It has the unique capability of giving skin the power to return to its original firm shape that age beats upon it.
4. Vitamin C works with the collagen to help our skin remain smooth with a youthful appearance.
5. Vitamin A is an unsaturated nutrient containing retinol and beta-carotene. It promotes development and growth of new skin cells.
6. Coconut Oil is extracted from the kernel, which is the meat of matured coconuts. The oil is a saturated fat. It is a natural preservative so the cream will last a long time.
7. CoQ10 is the name of a coenzyme that is oil-soluble. It is a vitamin-like substance. This means it increases energy and therefore benefits the collagen, shea butter, elastin, vitamin C, vitamin A and coconut oil.
8. Aloe Vera is a succulent plant that originated in Africa. The secretion of aloe vera rejuvenates, heals and soothes our skin. In so doing our skin is hydrated which is so important.
9. Salicylic Acid originally came from the willow tree. Its primary job is to lessen aches and pains. When we feel better, we look better.
10. Hops is a female flower. Originally from China and now produced around the world. The antibacterial nature of hops has a calming effect.
11. Cucumber Lime is an antioxidant. When the poisons are eradicated from our skin we cannot help but look better and younger.
There you have it. A multitude of ingredients with antioxidants brought together in this moisturizing cream to bring the highlights of youth back to your skin.
About Cleopatra Beauty Care
Cleopatra's Beauty Care Products are manufactured from the highest quality ingredients so that we may bring to you All Quality Beauty Care Products. Anti Aging Cream, Serum and Collagen Cream now available.
Cleopatra Beauty Care
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.