5 Hair Benefits Of Grape Seed Extract Revealed; "New Year, New You 2014" Epicura Labs New Theme
There are five visible benefits of Grape Seed extract according to HairLoss-Research.org. This ingredient is contained in the Maximum Density supplement of Epicura Labs, which has a new theme for this year in Amazon; New Year, New You 2014.
These are the 5 benefits of Grape Seed Extract based on the findings of Hairloss-Research.org.
1. It maintains the peripheral micro-capillary perfusion, essential for prevention of senescent or non-hormonal hair loss.
2. It regulates the peripheral NO (Nitric Oxide), a vaso-relaxant.
3. It provides systemic Aromatase inhibition, which likely counters estrogen dominance, an unhealthy age related condition in men, which predisposes to [hair loss]. In this regard it would likely be useful for countering the sexual and hormonal effects of Propecia.
4. It regulates inflammatory cytokines that have been conclusively implicated in AGA.
5. It serves as a potent free radical scavenger. It is a powerful antioxidant much greater than Vitamins C and E. It also inhibits a number of enzymes that degrade connective tissue such as elastase, collagenase, and hyaluronidase.
"These scientific findings assert our drive to really help people with hair loss problems. Stimulating hair growth and re-growth is no longer a problem as our product contains Grape Seed extract," adds the Spokesperson. "Hence, our product is considered as one of the best hair loss vitamins available in the market nowadays," she further explains.
This product has a product webpage in Amazon. It has free shipping for a particular purchase.
About Epicura Labs Max Density
Epicura Labs specializes in supplements based on the most recently scientific research . This hair growth product including Hair Loss Vitamins has been proven to be safe and effective. They are all natural and work with your body to promote health and vitality.
Epicura Labs Max Density
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.