Northwest Appliance Repair in Columbus Ohio Keeps Washing Machines Operating Smoothly by Applying Some Tips
Northwest Appliance Repair suggests maintenance tips for proper care of the family washing machine.
The professionals at Northwest Appliance Repair in Columbus Ohio know that applying some tips in the laundry room could mean big savings on one’s electric or gas bill and actually keep the appliance working longer. To learn more visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-gIRgwWEZA . If a problem does arise, one can call one of North West’s knowledgeable customer service representatives for a service call.
• Most repair problems are the direct result of overloading the machine and poor maintenance. Listed below are some changes homeowners can make in the laundry room.
• As mentioned above, DO NOT OVER LOAD the washer. One may think that they are saving on washing machine time by cramming as much as they can get into the machine. Quite the contrary, overloading the washer produces excess weight which puts undue strain on the machine, causing it to work harder and use more energy. Furthermore, clothes may not come out as clean.
• Make sure the washer is level. This is one of the simplest maintenance tasks that can be performed by anyone with a little mechanical knowledge. An unbalanced machine can be very noisy and cause excessive wear and tear on the appliance and the floor. Not leveling the washer can cause expensive damage and result in an appliance repair call.
• Replace Hoses: Hoses should be replaced every 5 to 7 years to prevent leaking or bursting which can lead to serious water damage in the home. If the hoses seem weak or are bulging in spots, replace them. It will do one well in the long run.
• Maintain Drain: Keeping the drainage system free of obstructions will help keep water damage to a minimum. Imagine what would happen if the drain was clogged and no one was paying any attention.
The appliance repair specialists at Northwest Appliance Repair’s number one tip for maintaining the washing machine is to have professional washing machine repair technician service the appliances when needed.
About Northwest Appliance Repair:
Northwest Appliance Inc. has been offering appliance repair to the Columbus, Ohio area and beyond for two decades. They pride their selves in providing professional appliance repair service with a personal touch. Locally owned and operated, when one calls them they get to speak with a real person to schedule their appointment and they don’t use sub-contractors so it will always be one of their experienced team members who show up at the home.
Northwest Appliance Repair
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group. LLC
Northwest Appliance Inc.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.