Upcoming police training spans the spectrum of human conflict
Police officers need to be prepared to handle a multitude of situations from verbal arguments to defending themselves from attack. Thanks to seven upcoming training courses, police will receive the opportunity to train for such events.
Courses are offered around the country through Vistelar’s two partner companies, Arma Training and Verbal Defense & Influence. There are many courses offered to address a full range of topics that a police officer could encounter while on duty.
The February training courses are:
• Feb. 3rd – Handgun Protection (Retention) Instructor Certification in Dallas, TX
• Feb. 11th – Edged Weapons Defense Systems Instructor Certification in Kenosha, WI
• Feb. 17th – Ground Combat Survival Instructor Certification in Lexington, SC
• Feb. 18th – Verbal Defense & Influence 4 Day Instructor Course in Augusta, GA
• Feb. 25th – Ballistic Breaching Basic Instructor and Recertification in London, OH
• Feb. 26th – Distraction Device Instructor Course in London, OH
• Feb. 27th – Tactical Chemical Munitions Course in London, OH
More information about the training can be found at Vistelar.com/training-calendar as well as a full list of courses the Vistelar Group is offering this year.
Vistelar Training Group
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.