Otter Judd Handyman, New Boston handyman service shares important childproofing basics
New Boston handyman service, Otter Judd Handyman Service encourages everyone to get homes childproofed by following some basics.
New Boston handyman service, Otter Judd Handyman Service encourages everyone to get homes childproof
According to Handyman service in New Boston MI, Otter Judd Handyman (http://NewBostonMIHandyman.blogspot.com) this simple guide to childproofing one’s home can more or less guarantee child’s safety:
• First of all, poisons should always be placed in the upper cabinets, even if the lower ones are childproofed!
• New Boston handyman service thinks that the magnets are not a great idea as they can fall on the floor and the child can put it in a mouth.
• Avoiding objects taller than the child is also recommended; he might pull it over.
• VCR should not be left within the reach of the child, for a child not to put a hand into the mouth of the tape opening.
• Turning down hot water below 120 degrees is also a good idea to prevent scalding.
• All cords should be lifted up high. Child should not be able to pull them.
• Tacks and staples are something to avoid completely for securing cords to walls. They can fall and a child can swallow them.
• Baby should not be able to access pet doors; they should be blocked off.
• Accessing garage should be impossible for a baby.
New Boston handyman service can help everyone with childproofing of homes to ensure little ones’ safety at all times.
About New Boston Handyman Service: Otter Judd Handyman is a New Boston handyman service that provides home owners a chance to fix those annoying repairs that buildup in the home. Capable of performing variety of chores, this handyman New Boston service is the solution to many domestic repair problems. This company services New Boston, Huron Charter Twp, Romulus, Van Buren Twp, Belleville, Taylor, and the surrounding area. For more information, you can call (734) 219-6766 or visit http://New BostonMIHandyman.blogspot.com.
The Ultimate Analyst
Tel: (248) 905-1290
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.