Iowa Soft Water Altoona Technician Suggests 9 Reasons to Install a Water Softener
There are many great benefits to owning a water softener including improved appliance performance and extended life of plumbing and fixtures
Hard water works against the soap or other cleaning products, making them less effective, so people have to use more of the product to get the job done. Hard water can reduce suds created by soaps and shampoos and lead to problems like dry skin and dry, dull hair. Some people with hard water notice an odor to their tap water and decreased water pressure over time.
Iowa Soft Water (www.watersofteneraltoonaia.com/) is an Altoona water softener installation service that provides a variety of water treatment products and water filtration systems. The top 9 reasons customers have a home water softener installed are:
• Whiter, Brighter Clothes: Conditioned water eliminates the soap curd that clings to clothes. By rinsing away the soil-holding scum that makes clothes look gray and dingy, soft water gets clothes cleaner and brighter.
• Luxurious Shampoos: Conditioned, soft water floods away soap and dirt film and leaves hair clean, silky, soft and manageable.
• More Refreshing Baths and Showers: Conditioned soft water cleans the pores in the skin and rinses away soap residues that cause chapping and redness. Skin complexion will glow and even shaving becomes smooth and easy.
• Easier Dish Washing: With conditioned water, there are no dull sticky film or water spots, so dishes and glassware sparkle.
• More Flavorful Foods and Beverages: Even beverages and the food will look and taste better with conditioned water. The natural flavor of foods is retained because hard water minerals are not cooked in. Coffee and tea taste better too!
• More Efficient Cleaning: Soft, conditioned water floats away dirt and grime and makes dozens of cleaning chores easier. Sinks, tubs and fixtures are easier to clean and they dry without spots or streaking.
• Save on Soaps and Detergents: Save money on detergents and laundry additives. With soft water, smaller amounts of detergents are required to do the job.
• Save on Clothing Cost: Lab tests have shown that clothes washed in soft water will last up to 30% longer.
• Save on Plumbing: Conditioned, soft water prevents lime scale which clogs pipes and water heaters, reduces water flow and can lead to expensive repairs. Soft water also prevents formation of hard water scale in laundry equipment and dishwashers that can lead to equipment malfunction and wasted fuel.
Service and products by Iowa Soft Water can help consumers save money on detergents, soaps and shampoos. Cleaning products are more effective so appliances perform better. Additionally, appliances last longer and so do plumbing pipes, fixtures and water heaters. Visit www.iasoftwater.com/ to learn more.
About Iowa Soft Water:
Iowa Soft Water offers a wide range of water treatment products including reverse osmosis water filter systems and home water softeners. They provide free water assessments and consultations for homes and businesses. Iowa Soft Water is a registered Hellenbrand dealer and member of the Better Business Bureau and the National Water Quality Association. They have been welcome guests, exhibiting their products at the Iowa State Fair and Des Moines Home and Garden Show.
Iowa Soft Water
1383 NE 88th St
Altoona, IA 50009
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group, LLC
Iowa Soft Water
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.