Fluke 62 Max Review Released By InfraredThermometerReviews.com Names It The Best IR Thermometer
The Fluke 62 Max infrared thermometer review by InfraredThermometerReviews.com has been published. It has been named the best infrared thermometer.
According InfraredThermometerReviews.com's review, the Fluke 62 Max thermometer can give a precise reading for the surfaces of materials or objects. Originally targeted to get temperatures of hard to reach areas in the field of automotive, like rotors and dragging breaks, it is now gaining popularity with home users and hobbyists as well. For example, it's handy for uses like measuring ceiling and wall temperatures, air conditioning or heating units, windows, oven or coffee temperatures, and more.
The main advantages of the Fluke 62 Max infrared thermometer appears to be it's high level of reliability, good workmanship and it's adjustable emissivity feature. The Fluke 62 Max has been manufactured to high quality standards, and users can expect long term use with reliability. Readers can learn more at http://infraredthermometerreviews.com/fluke-62-max-review
The Adjustable Emissivity (EMS) allows for all types of surface materials to be measured. Standard IR temperature guns usually have a standard EMS value programmed in that would work for most surfaces. However, surfaces like shiny stainless steel cookware or polished brass typically have different EMS values. The adjustable EMS values of the Fluke 62 Max means the user can get accurate temperature readings from all types of surfaces.
According to the review, other distinctive features of the Fluke 62 Max infrared thermometer include:
- The Fluke 62 Max thermometer is apt for measuring the temperature of equipment, processes, and systems in electrical, HVAC (air conditioning, heating, and ventilation), mechanical, automotive and even household environments.
- Can measure temperatures from -22 to 932 degrees F (-30 to +500 degrees C); accuracy is + or - 1.5 degrees C or + or -1.5% of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C.
- It has a distance to spot ratio of 10:1 which means that it can get the temperature of a 1-inch diameter in the object 10 inches away using a laser sighting to pinpoint the measurement area.
- It has a large LCD which provides data on the minimum and maximum temperatures, the disparity between the two, and the average temperatures. The thermometer alerts you when temperatures surpass the high & low temp limits.
- Backlighting technology on the LCD screen enables use even in low-light conditions.
- The thermometer can go unscathed if dropped up to 9.8 feet, and its Ingress Protection (IP54) certified for defense against splashing liquid and dust.
Customer reviews for the Fluke 62 Max infrared thermometer rates it high for its accuracy, versatility of use, ergonomic design, easy grip, and ease of use. Some new users of IR thermometers found the brochures lacking and maybe a bit confusing, but all in all, a definite majority who have bought the gadget are pleased with the performance of the product. The review also compares the Fluke 62 Max to the Fluke 62 Max Plus. Interested readers can find out more at: http://infraredthermometerreviews.webs.com/fluke-62-max-review
The Infrared Thermometer Reviews website at http://InfraredThermometerReviews.com is a dedicated information source regarding infrared thermometers. The site lists the best IR temperature gun products available, along with reviews and guides to help its readers. It caters not only to the professional users who need IR thermometer information for their industrial and automotive requirements, but also to those who find good use of it in household or hobbyist projects as well.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.