Northwest Appliance Repair in Columbus OH Wants to Keep Washing Machines Working Longer
Northwest Appliance Inc. suggests maintenance tips for proper care of the family washing machine.
North West Appliance for all your Appliance Repairs
Refrigerator Repair in Columbus
North West Appliance to the Rescue
The professionals at Northwest Appliance in Columbus know that altering some habits in the laundry room could mean big savings on one’s electric or gas bill and actually keep the appliance working longer. To read more tips about washing machine performance, one can visit appliancerepaircolumbusoh.org or as suggested, one can call of North West’s knowledgeable customer service representatives to obtain other valuable information and appliance repair tips or to schedule appliance repair service call.
• To save money on energy bills and reduce the possibility of a washing machine failure, one should try a few things. For instance, most repair problems are the direct result of overloading the machine and poor maintenance. Listed below are some changes homeowners can make in the laundry room.
• As mentioned above, DO NOT OVER LOAD the washer. One may think that they are saving on washing machine time by cramming as much as they can get into the machine. Quite the contrary, overloading the washer produces excess weight which puts undue strain on the machine, causing it to work harder and use more energy. Furthermore, clothes may not come out as clean. To read more tips about washing machines and other appliances, visit their website.
• Make sure the washer is level. This is one of the simplest maintenance tasks that can be performed by anyone with a little mechanical knowledge. An unbalanced machine can be very noisy and cause excessive wear and tear on the appliance and the floor. Not leveling the washer can cause expensive damage and result in an appliance repair call.
• Replace Hoses: Hoses should be replaced every 5 to 7 years to prevent leaking or bursting which can lead to serious water damage in the home. If the hoses seem weak or are bulging in spots, replace them. It will do one well in the long run. Understanding the importance of washing machine maintenance can be found on their website or by reading this article: http://www.emailwire.com/release/118823-Northwest-Appliance-Inc-an-Appliance-Repair-Company-in-Columbus-OH-Offers-Advice-on-Improving-Washing-Machine-Performance.html.
• Maintain Drain: Keeping the drainage system free of obstructions will help keep water damage to a minimum. Imagine what would happen if the drain was clogged and no one was paying any attention. All the water in the tub of the washer could end up on the floor. Make sure hose is not kinked. If the washer still doesn’t drain properly, once again, the homeowner could face an expensive water damage repair from backed up drains, not to mention damage to the machine which would result in an appliance repair call.
The appliance repair specialists at Northwest Appliance Inc.’s number one tip for maintaining the washing machine is to have professional washing machine repair technician service the appliances when needed. Appliance repair can be dangerous for the average homeowner to take on and it can lead to more serious damage to the machine, so any repairs are best left to a professional. Visit http://columbus.backpage.com/MiscServices/appliance-repair-company-in-columbus-oh-offers-advice-on-improving-washing-machine-performance/13434438
for more information or to schedule an appointment call 614-873-0088.
About Northwest Appliance Repair
Northwest Appliance Inc. has been offering appliance repair to the Columbus, Ohio area and beyond for two decades. They pride their selves in providing professional appliance repair service with a personal touch. Locally owned and operated, when one calls them they get to speak with a real person to schedule their appointment and they don’t use sub-contractors so it will always be one of their experienced team members who show up at the home.
Northwest Appliance Repair
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group. LLC
Northwest Appliance Inc.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.