Call for Speakers Opens for Technology Services World 2014 Best Practices
Leading Industry Association Makes Plans for Spring Technology Services Conference
The spring event, being held May 5-7, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara, will focus on solving the top business issues facing services leaders. Presentations will feature industry-leading organizations that have significant best practices and unique insights to share. TSIA is seeking speaker applications on for all TSIA service discipline areas. Example topics, by service discipline, might include:
• Education Services (ES): ES sales: driving attach rates; ES marketing: using social media to build community; ES subscription models: increasing consumption and renewal rates.
• Field Services (FS): best practices in proactive support in FS; best practices in spare parts management, depot repair, or reverse logistics; how to effectively deploy mobility in your field service operation to perform scheduling, dispatch, and diagnose/repair.
• Managed Services (MS): the optimal MS organizational structure; best practices for developing and launching global MS offers; the MS client governance processes driving the highest client satisfaction or revenue renewal rates.
• Professional Services (PS): maximizing PS project performance; best practices in developing and delivering adoption planning services; winning organizational models for PS.
• Service Revenue Generation (SRG): building premium support offerings; designing adoption services; optimizing SRG through channel partners.
• Support Services (SS): best practices in delivering adoption services; effective self-service offerings and strategies; how to use data to drive operational excellence and product adoption.
For information on suggested topics, speaker eligibility, and rules, visit www.technologyservicesworld.com/about/call-for-speakers.html now through December 6, 2013, and submit your application to speak.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world’s top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT & telecom, consumer technology, healthcare & healthcare IT, and industrial equipment & technology. TSIA’s editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or like us on Facebook and the TSIA Books Facebook page.
# # #
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.