TSW 2013 Service Transformations Redefines the Future of Technology Services
Business transformation, consumption analytics, big data, cloud computing, focus of TSIA fall conference.
• "B4B: How Technology and Big Data Are Reinventing the Customer-Supplier Relationship." Released at TSW 2013 Las Vegas, "B4B" is based on TSIA’s work with over 300 leading suppliers that are working together on a single challenge: business model transformation. The book’s authors, J.B. Wood, Todd Hewlin, and Thomas Lah, were on hand to illustrate the concepts of the book in supporting keynote presentations, providing direction for service organizations in transitioning their value proposition from being product-focused to customer outcome-focused.
• Largest Keynote Line-Up in Conference History. Other high-profile keynote speakers included Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor, who spoke on “Innovating Technology Services”; Anand Eswaran, executive vice president for SAP Global Services and former Chief Scientist for Amazon, who delivered “SAP's Transformation to Outcome-Based Service Offerings”; Rackspace chairman and co-founder Graham Weston, who provided “Focusing on Great Service Fuels Innovation”; Dr. Andreas Weigend, director of the Social Data Lab and a teacher at Stanford, Berkeley, and Fudan, who delivered a “The New Data Refineries: Transforming Big Data into Decisions”; and Nick Earle, senior vice president of Cisco Worldwide Services Field Operations, who shared “The Future of Service Sales.”
• TSIA Awards Ceremony. Conference attendees convened for one of the biggest highlights of the show—the TSIA Awards Ceremony and Luncheon, held at the conclusion of the conference. The technology services industry’s highest honors were delivered to deserving winners via the prestigious STAR Awards, Support Staff Excellence Awards, and the TechBEST Awards. Companies who have successfully achieved certification in the TSIA Operational Best Practices program were also recognized.
• TSIA Research Revealed. Nine concurrent “Power Hour” sessions, presented by senior TSIA staff, revealed the latest findings in the areas of education services, field services, managed services, professional services, service revenue generation, support services, consumption analytics, and service technology.
• TSW|EXPO. More than 50 TSIA partners were available in the TSW|EXPO allowing attendees to learn about the latest in service technology and solutions.
TSW conferences take place twice a year—once in the spring and once in the fall—and are considered the source of preeminent learning for technology services professionals.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world’s top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT & telecom, consumer technology, healthcare & healthcare IT, and industrial equipment & technology. TSIA’s editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or like us on Facebook and the TSIA Books Facebook page.
# # #
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.