TSIA Recognizes Certified Support Staff Excellence Center Honorees
Industry Pioneers Honored for Commitment to Outstanding Customer Service through Staff Development
TSIA and Impact Learning Systems (ILS) have collaborated to offer this formal recognition for companies that achieve certification in the Support Staff Excellence (SSE) program. Support Staff Excellence, offered by TSIA and delivered by ILS, is a powerful staff development program that enables the delivery of a superior customer service experience through the development of the most critical service delivery resource a company has: its people.
The Certified Support Staff Excellence Center designation leverages performance metrics that ensure the entire service organization’s staff internalizes key elements of the training program and can improve their interactions with customers on a sustained level.
Certified SSE Center designations for fall 2013 include:
• Brocade, Field Service Organization – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Levels I & II Certification
• Brocade Technical Support Organization – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Levels I & II Certification
• Cisco Systems – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level I Recertification
• Corptax – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level II Recertification
• HP Software Autonomy Support– Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level I Certification
• HP Software – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level I Recertification
• Riverbed Technology – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Levels I & II Certification
• TeleTracking Technologies – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level I Recertification
• Tricentis – Certified Support Staff Excellence Center, Level I Certification
“We are glad to recognize these leading organizations for their achievement of this high industry standard,” said Tom Rich, senior vice president of programs for TSIA. “TSIA’s Support Staff Excellence program focuses on the key drivers in attaining, motivating, and maintaining first-rate talent. With their Certified SSE Center designation, these organizations have demonstrated an unwavering commitment to services excellence, with highly connected and engaged employees driving customer satisfaction and retention.”
SSE is based on a series of training programs for entry-level technical support and field service staff as well as supervisors and managers. The program follows a five-step design to drive service delivery efficiency improvements, reduce service staff attrition, and improve customer satisfaction scores. More information can be found at www.tsia.com/services-excellence/support-staff-excellence.html.
More information on TSW, the premier conference event for technology services professionals, can be found at www.technologyservicesworld.com.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world’s top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT & telecom, consumer technology, healthcare & healthcare IT, and industrial equipment & technology. TSIA’s editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or like us on Facebook and the TSIA Books Facebook page.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.