TSIA Names 2013 STAR Award Winners
Leading Organizations Honored for Services Excellence at Technology Services World Service Transformations
The 2013 STAR Award Winners, by category, are:
• Innovation in Leveraging Technology for Service Excellence — EMC Corporation
• Innovation in Service by an SMB — PROS Inc.
• Innovation in Service Offer Development — McAfee
• Innovation in Customer Commitment — EMC Corporation
• Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Education Services — Cisco Systems
• Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Professional Services — Nice Systems
• Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Service Revenue Generation — Salesforce.com
• Innovation in Enabling Customer Success, Support Services — Cisco Systems
• Innovation in the Delivery of Field Services — HP Managed Services Printing and Personal Systems Group
• Innovation in the Delivery of Managed Services — Digital Hands
• Innovation in the Delivery of Support Services — Oracle
“These pioneering organizations demonstrate superior initiative and innovation within key disciplines of the technology services arena,” said Tom Rich, senior vice president of programs for TSIA. “Commitment, leadership, and a drive for services success are business imperatives for these world-class organizations, and we are proud to acknowledge their advancement of technology services delivery.”
Companies seeking the STAR Award undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA’s service discipline advisory board members. Since its inception in 1990, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide. More information on the awards can be found at www.tsia.com/services-excellence/star-awards.html.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world’s top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and midsize businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT & telecom, consumer technology, healthcare & healthcare IT, and industrial equipment & technology. TSIA’s editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or like us on Facebook and the TSIA Books Facebook page.
# # #
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.