10 Biggest Auto Recalls of 2013 Presented by Phillips Law Group
The attorneys at Phillips Law Group have gathered the 10 biggest auto recalls of 2013 in order to demonstrate the large number of defective automobiles sold to individuals each year.
According to research by our Tucson car accident attorneys, there have been several large recalls thus far in 2013. These recalls include:
1. Chrysler – 2.7 million vehicles – 1993-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees and 2000-2007 Liberty models as a result of potential fuel0systme problems that could cause fires if crashed.
2. Hyundai – over 1 million vehicles – 2007-2009 Accent and Tucson, 2007-2010 Elantra, 2007-2011 Santa Fe, 2008-2009 Veracruz, 2010-2011 Genesis Coup, and 2011 Sonata models due to malfunctioning brake lights.
3. Toyota – 752,000 vehicles – 2003-2004 versions of the Corolla sedan and Matrix hatchback as a result of faulty airbag control modules.
4. Honda – 748,000 vehicles – 2009-2013 Pilot SUVs and 2011-2013 Odyssey minivans due to a potential issue with the driver side air bag possibly deploying.
5. Subaru – 633,842 vehicles – 633,842 vehicles – 2009-2012 Forester, 2010-2011 Legacy, 2010-2011 Outback and 2006-2012 Tribeca models in order to fix faulty lamp wiring which could cause a short circuit.
6. Kia – 623,658 vehicles – 2007-2010 Rondo and Sportage, 2007-2011 Sorento, 2007 Sedona, 2010-2011 Soul, and 2011 Optima models as a result of faulty brake lights.
7. Honda – 561,000 vehicles – 2001-2003 Civic sedans, 2002-2003 CR-V compact crossovers, and 2002 Odyssey minivans as a result of faulty airbags.
8. Toyota – 510,000 vehicles – Toyota Corolla, Matrix, Tundra, Sequoia, and Lexus SC 430 models manufactured from 2001 to 2003 as a result of faulty airbags.
9. BMW – 500,545 vehicles – 2008-2012 1 Series coups and convertibles, 2007-2011 3 Series sedans, coupes, convertibles, and wagons, and 2009-2011 Z4 roadsters as a result of electrical system problems causing stalling.
10. Chrysler – 442,000 vehicles – 2011-2013 Chrysler Sebring, Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger sedans, as well as 2011-2013 Jeep Liberty and 2011-2012 Dodge Nitro SUVs, as a result of a potential problem with the active head restraint functions.
At Phillips Law Group, our attorneys offer free case evaluations to those injured due to defective automotive parts. We have offered thousands of consultations throughout the years to assist members of our community achieve the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
If you would like to begin exploring your legal options with our attorneys, we welcome you to call us anytime at 602-763-8888, or visit us at www.injury-lawyer-arizona.com today.
About Phillips Law Group
A well-respected name in personal injury law, Phillips Law Group is committed to helping those who have been injured by the actions of another in the state of Arizona. The personal injury attorneys at Phillips Law Group have a wealth of knowledge and experience in auto injury claims, premises liability, dangerous drug litigation, medical malpractice and product liability claims.
Phillips Law Group
PMP Marketing Group
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.