Gordon & Doner Presents Safe Driving Tips for Teen Driver Safety Week
For the sixth year in a row, October 20th kicked off National Teen Driver Safety Week.
In a public statement, Governor Rick Scott extended greetings and best wishes to all those participating in Teen Driver Safety Week.
Gordon & Doner understands how troubling the statistics on teen driving are and would like to present some safety tips for teen drivers and passengers, as well as for parents of teen drivers.
• Do not text and drive. As of October 1st all Florida drivers are prohibited from texting while driving.
• Teens should avoid traveling with additional passengers as it could increase the risk of being involved in a collision.
• Speeding accounts for 35 percent of all fatal teen driving accidents; teens should always adhere to speed limits.
• Teen drivers and their passengers should always wear a seatbelt.
• Do not listen to music or the radio too loudly as you could fail to hear an important siren or horn.
• Avoid distractions, including grooming, fiddling with electronic devices, and eating while driving.
Florida is home to more than 700,000 teen drivers; unfortunately teens have the highest crash rate and proportion of fatal distracted driving accidents than any other age group.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a teen driving accident caused by a negligent driver the victim may be entitled to compensation for property damage, medical expenses, lost wages, and more. An experienced South Florida auto accident attorney can help you determine if you may be eligible to make a claim.
For more information on your legal rights, visit www.fortheinjured.com.
About Gordon & Doner
Gordon and Doner is committed to helping all those who have been injured by the actions or negligence of another person or entity. The personal injury law firm based in West Palm Beach, Florida handles all types of personal injury claims including auto accident injuries, dangerous drug litigation, medical malpractice, product liability claims, premises liability and maritime law.
Gordon & Doner, PA
PMP Marketing Group
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.