10 Halloween Safety Tips Presented By Greg Monforton & Partners
Our team at Greg Monforton & Partners has prepared the top 10 Halloween safety tips for children.
The Windsor personal injury lawyers at Greg Monforton & Partners have prepared a list of the top 10 Halloween safety tips in order for parents to prepare for this night of fun. Although we may not need to fear ghosts, goblins, and vampires knocking on our door, fire hazards, getting lost and minor injuries may be a concern.
The Top 10 Halloween Safety Tips Include:
1. Add a flashlight with your children’s light saber to make nighttime travel safer. It will also help spot any werewolves and zombies planning a surprise attack!
2. Advise your children to only visit homes with their porch lights on, and to never enter a stranger’s home. Nicely accept candy and leave promptly.
3. Avoid using flames by using glow sticks or battery powered flame lights. Costumes and wigs are highly flammable, while glow sticks and battery powered flame lights are great for illuminating pumpkins.
4. Give your children a map of their trick-or-treat route to help them find their way home. Make sure to mark homes of nearby friends and family in case they need help during their adventure. Young children should always be attended by an adult.
5. Inform your children to travel in groups of at least four or five – legendary superheroes like the X-men, Ninja Turtles, and Avengers are often stronger as a team.
6. Instruct your children to walk on the sidewalk instead of the street, as even kings and princesses should watch out for motorists.
7. Mythical creatures and children alike should allow their parents to look over their candy before eating it to remove any potentially harmful hazards.
8. No matter how many eyes your Halloween costume may have, it is always best to look both ways before crossing the road.
9. Prepare for the night hours by applying light and reflective clothing. What better accessories to a magical outfit than glowing tape?
10. Use your costume to embellish, not to hide. Try not to let masks cover eyes, and avoid long hems to avoid tripping.
By following these simple tips, your spooky holiday should be one to remember in a good way. October 31st will come faster than we think, and it is never too early to prepare for the Halloween festivities. For more information regarding Halloween safety, we welcome you to contact us at 519-258-6490, or visit us at www.gregmonforton.com today.
About Greg Monforton & Partners
Greg Monforton & Partners is committed to helping all those who have been injured by the actions or negligence of another person or entity. The personal injury law firm based in Windsor, Ontario handles all types of personal injury claims including auto accident injuries, dangerous drug litigation, class actions, pharmaceutical class actions, disability insurance disputes, and all other accidents involving injury or loss of life.
1 Riverside Drive West
Windsor, Ontario N9A 5K3
Greg Monforton & Partners
PMP Marketing Group
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.