Xfacio Labs Picks For 5 Best Skin Nutrients
These Nutrients Are Essential For Healthy Skin
Healthy radiant skin is attractive and a good indicator of a person's overall health. In the opposite fashion, skin that appears to be dry, oily or having substantial inflammation is a good indicator that there is something wrong going on inside the vast complex machine of your body.
Your skin is a good indicator of what is going on inside of you. Being the largest organ of your body, it tells a very good story of what is taking place inside and all of the various skin conditions, from acne to aging and everything in between is in fact a manifestation of the inner workings of your body, a tell sign so to speak.
When you skin gets nourishment from certain vitamins, minerals and antioxidant rich components, it will begin to appear healthier and more youthful. The experts at Xfacio Labs have joined together to put out this list of 5 key nutrients that are essential to keep your skin radiant and glowing
1. Vitamins C, E and A topped our list. These 3 vitamins are vital to good skin. Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that fights free radicals and when combined with vitamin E helps protect against sun damage. Vitamin E also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to sooth rough dry skin. Vitamin A is also very beneficial in repairing skin maintaining it and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Retin A, a buzzword in the skin care business is a form of Vitamin A. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, peppers, berries and more. Vitamin A can be found in foods such as Carrots, Spinach, Apricots and Cantaloupe to name a few. As for Vitamin E, Wheat Germ, Sunflower oils and Almonds are just a few of the sources for that.
2. Essential fatty acids as in Omega 3 oils are beneficial in maintaining moisture and flexibility in the skin. Fish such as Salmon and Tuna, Flax seeds, Walnuts and Sunflower oil are just a few of the more common suppliers of these key essential fatty acids.
3. Zinc is an important mineral when it comes to the skin and a lack of Zinc can manifest itself as acne on your skin. Zinc controls the production of oil in the skin. Zinc is found in such foods as Eggs, Oats and Pecans amongst others.
4. A trace mineral called Silica helps in keeping the skin elasticity. In one study coming out of Belgium, it was discovered that people with sun damaged skin had significant improvement to their skin after taking Silica supplements for a period of 20 weeks. The trace mineral can be found in foods such as Strawberries, Asparagus, Celery and Garbanzo Beans to name just a few.
5. Selenium is a mineral with antioxidant qualities that helps with the skins elasticity. There have been many studies on Selenium showing very positive results in a number of areas. Selenium is found in brown rice, Eggs, Salmon and Tuna as well as in other foods.
Xfacio Labs Premiere Advanced Anti Aging Serum, a high potency peptide rich moisturizer is available exclusively from Amazon.com
About Xfacio Labs
Xfacio Labs is dedicated to providing and bringing the best possible and highest quality skin care products to the market for women. Using as much natural and organic ingredients as possible, Xfacio Labs has formulated an advanced skin care line for women that is both gentle and effective. Xfacio is expanding its line of natural skin care to encompass a wide range of skin care solutions that are perfect for every woman.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.