Premium Tea Infuser Caters To U.S. Consumers' Growing Interest In Tea Products
As tea consumption increases due to growing availability and health benefits, tea infusers are becoming more popular.
Research has shown tea, in its many forms, has grown in popularity in the United States, due to its widespread availability and health benefits make it appealing to the general public. In fact, purchases of tea and tea products have amounted to billions of dollars in sales from supermarkets alone. Millions of people across the country enjoy it and, as coffee drinking has declined, tea drinkers have stepped up their game.
About half of the U.S. population drinks tea on any day. There are many different compounds which have been found to boost health and prevent diseases. Switching to a healthy diet has been the priority of millions of people, and the following elements found in tea are the reason it is well-respected as a health product.
• Antioxidants help prevent damage to cells and tissues, warding off or delaying the onset of problems such as heart disease and cancer.
• Plant compounds called phytochemicals decrease one's risk of disease, while boosting the immune system. Tea flavonoids are phytochemicals which also act as antioxidants.
• Green and Black teas feature EGCG, or epigallocatechin gallate, an antioxidant found to reduce various types of tumors in animals.
• Theanine is an amino acid found in tea that reduces physical and mental stress. It can cross into the brain and help one feel relaxed. The compound also increases serotonin and dopamine in the brain.
• Found in various fruits and vegetables, flavonols in tea provide the health benefits expected of antioxidants.
Simplifying Tea Preparation for All
A study in 2011 found the majority of tea drinkers used tea bags, while others used Ready-to-Drink and iced tea mixes. However, loose leaf tea has gained popularity. With tea becoming such an integral part of daily life, there should be a simple and effective way to prepare it. A tea infuser is a type of strainer that lets the water mix with the tea as it passes through.
The Coolahoo Premium Tea Infuser features a fine wire mesh, so less sediment gets through while a higher concentration of flavor can be enjoyed. It is made of stainless steel, so can last and be cleaned easily with soap and water. A basket type infuser, it is easily filled and gives tea more room to expand so users can benefit from a fuller flavor and more health benefits.
Coolahoo is a new company and provider of the Premium Tea Infuser, sold on Amazon.com. The product was launched in July 2013. A company newsletter features blog articles and news, so customers can stay up to date on product launches and promotions. The new and growing company is led by CEO Daniel Hall.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.