Constipated? Miserable? Seeking Answers? Flavored Water Offers Help at Steviaselect.com
Constipation is one of the most common gastrointestinal complaints in the U.S.- Over 4 million Americans suffer.
Part of the problem lies with the American diet in which they eat an average of 5 to 14 grams of fiber daily. This amount falls extremely short of the 20 to 35 grams recommended by the American Dietetic Association. Drinking plenty of fluids like flavored water (find on Amazon.com) and eating a diet high in fiber is the perfect duo. The fluid swells the fiber and acts like a sweeper to keep your bowels swept clean and working at peak performance.
Drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily is the best source of hydration but there are some other alternatives. Flavored water, also known as Water Enhancers, are fun ways to drink more water because they add fruity taste and are sugar-free. Some great sources of fiber with lots of fluid content can be found in fruits, vegetables, soup broth (clear), and herbal teas. Fluids that should be avoided are: alcohol and caffeinated drinks like coffee, soda, and tea. These are know as diuretics, which actually pull water from your body and aid the dehydration process.
The following are some practical tips to increase your fluid intake and reap the rewards of water:
1. Have an 8 oz. beverage with every snack and meal.
1. Be creative. Purchase flavored water or try adding a twist of lemon, squeeze of lime or orange, for variety (add a sprinkle of stevia extract if desired for sweetness). You're likely to drink more liquids if you don't get bored.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Nearly 20% of our fluid intake comes from foods.
3. Keep a fresh bottle of water handy at all times. You should always have one at work, in the car, and purse or briefcase.
4. Invest in an insulated quality thermos. Icy cold flavored water, on a hot day, is a refreshing choice. Likewise, a piping hot herbal tea is most enjoyable on a cold winter's day.
Stevia is the perfect replacement for artificial sweeteners and is extracted from the stevia plant. Get more information about stevia extract, where this natural sweetener came from, and how it is extracted on this short video presentation. YouTube
Stevia Select offers premium stevia products that are sold online from the Internet's largest retailer Amazon.com
About Quality Source Nutrition
Quality Source Nutrition was founded by Diana Hovland the owner of Hovland Online Merchants Est. since 2008. Steviaselect.com offers a range of articles, products, and recipes for the health conscious consumer. Stevia Select is dedicated to whole nutrition and provided premium products to consumers. You can learn more about all the stevia products they have for sale by visiting their website. To purchase our newest stevia extract flavored water enhancer, visit Amazon.com
For more information about this topic or to schedule an appointment with Diana Hovland, please call 916-538-1466 or email: email@example.com
Quality Source Nutrition
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.