Fitter Den Experts Say Creativity Best Ingredient For Workout Success
Offers Top Tips to Revamp Home Fitness Exercise Routines
Resistance Loops are the simple to learn, portable fitness revolution. Get your workout on...from home or anywhere else.
"Motivation can be a big hurdle for those who are new to exercise or even experienced athletes," says Fitter Den™ Vice President for Client Happiness Tracy Hart-Woods. She offers the following tips on spicing up a boring or lackluster at-home workout routine:
1. Think outside the box. "Who says you have to be conventional?" asks Hart-Woods. "Any movement that works a muscle groups' full range of motion is effective."
2. Use your surroundings. Create a change of pace; switch things up with different pieces of furniture or take workout routines outside into your yard or the park.
3. Add music, recite affirmations or poetry to create a positive mindset.
4. Choose morning workouts to jump start your day, boost metabolism and ride the wave of adrenaline for up to 24 hours.
5. Involve friends and family. "Nothing helps boost motivation like a workout buddy," Hart-Woods continues. But living alone, she contends, is not an excuse. "A workout buddy can be there virtually. We video chat for business or personal reasons, so why not use technology to exercise, too?"
Fitter Den™ is the maker of Bear Bands™ resistance loops. Each purchase comes with a Fitter Den™ VIP membership and access to instructional workout videos. Additional fitness tips are available from the company, as well.
About Fitter Den™
Fitter Den™ is an active lifestyle company devoted to providing portable, simple-to-use fitness tools like resistance bands, shoelace locks, and massage balls to enhance strength, flexibility, comfort and mobility for young and old alike.
Tel: 406 370-2191
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.