National Ramp with their exclusive Open-mesh Walking Surface Builds One of the Safest Handicap Ramps in the Industry
National Ramp builds one of the safest handicap ramps in the industry. Handicap ramps are all they do and they put safety always first and foremost. Add ease of installation, convenience and durability and you have one of the best ramps in the industry.
Ramps for Handicap by National Ramp Corp
Exclusive Open-mesh walking surface
Handicap Wheel Chair Ramps
National Ramp offers both aluminum handicap ramps and steel handicap ramps and their modular ramp system was designed by an installation technician and is the easiest to install. Contractors prefer their ease of installation and they love the fact that once installed, they very rarely ever have to go back to the job because of a problem. That is why they are choosing National Ramp’s handicap wheelchair ramps more and more for their customers. Visit their website at http://www.nationalramp.net/ for complete information on the features and benefits that their ramps provide which includes these nine features.
• National Ramp is flexible. Their ramps for home applications may be purchased or rented. If one needs a ramp long-term or for just a short time, National Ramp can provide it.
• Custom configurations are available. They will actually design a handicap wheelchair ramp to meet the needs of the each customer.
• Because of their sturdy construction and the durable materials that they use, National Ramp can provide a 5-year warranty on their ramps for handicap applications.
• If one needs the height adjusted, National Ramp’s handicap wheelchair ramps have Incremental leg adjustments to accommodate slopes.
• National Ramp’s handicap wheelchair ramps provide a clean, modern appearance and will accentuate any home. They are also available in three different colors to match the color scheme of one’s home.
• National Ramp’s open mesh walking surface allows rain and melting snow to pass right through, providing for the safest walking surface in the industry. This allows the ramp to dry off quickly and provide superior traction.
• Once a National Ramp handicap ramp is installed, one can pretty much forget about it, no rust, no rotting, no discoloring, no splinters and no painting or staining is required.
• National Ramp’s modular aluminum ramps for home are built to hold up to 800 pounds. If one needs to accommodate even more weight, they have an extra heavy-duty reinforced option that can handle extra heavy loads.
• National Ramp wheelchair ramps can be installed in hours, not days. Contractors love them for their ease of installation. If one decides to move it to a new location, no problem, National Ramp’s modular ramps can be moved with ease because they do not require concrete footings.
Building the safest handicap wheelchair ramps is National Ramp’s main priority. If one is looking for the best possible choice when it comes to handicap ramps, National Ramp’s modular, aluminum ramps are built with safety first and foremost. Dealers can be found all over the United States and Canada. For more information one can visit http://www.nationalramp.net/ or call 877-884-7267.
About National Ramp:
National Ramp, located in West Nyack, NY, is a manufacturer of a unique open mesh handicap ramp. The owners have been in the handicap ramp business for 15 years and have experience in both residential and commercial applications. Their modular, aluminum handicap ramps are unique because they feature their exclusive open mesh walking surface, the safest walking surface in the industry. They are an affordable choice for accessibility solutions. Their modular ramp systems can be installed in a few hours, not days or weeks.
39 Western Highway
West Nyack, NY 10994
Phone: 877-884-RAMP (7267)
This press release was submitted by Right Now Marketing Group. LLC
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.